Five

Smut ahead~ do not proceed if you're not a fan of it~ Tq

What is happening?

"Yuri..its not what it looks like!" Victor tumbles to me, he clenches the white sheets that I use to cover myself.

I'm standing there dumb founded.

I'm betrayed and cheated on after I just confessed? This is messed up..

"Yuri? His name is Yuri too?" The stranger looks at me, he has nice beautiful eyes, light blonde hair and a slim body .I look at him and look at myself. I'm nothing like him..

"Yuri. Look at me. Please let me explain." Victor clenches the sheets on my body tighter I look into his eyes, there's no way I could resist could I... I nod my head and sat down on the sofa "5 minutes. Explain." I cross my legs, he sits on the ground like a dog. He has these big puppy eyes making my heart melt.

No..you're not supposed to be happy now stupid. You're supposed to be mad!

"Yuri..this is one of my students when I was teaching in Russia. His name is Yuri too. He'll be staying with us for a while and when I greeted him, he tripped and he kissed me.." Victor looks at me with his big round eyes, my face burned and my heart melted much more.

How could I not believe him..

"What were you going to take anyway? I've been waiting so long you know." I sigh and hide my red face. The other Yuri sat in the sofa opposite me and he just chuckled.

"Wow Victor..you're desperate aren't you? To like a guy like him.." Yuri laughed I know he's jeering at me, I didn't like him anyway..

"Shut up Yurio."

"Don't call me Yurio ." He turned his head away and his blonde hair covering half his face, Victor looked at me again and held my leg tightly.

"Please forgive me I'm sorry..."

How could I not?

"Just tell me what you were taking when we were upstairs. I'll forgive you.." He jumped immediately when I said that, he smiled like a child and he whispers "Some lube and condoms.. So you would t get hurt you know."

My face burned.

"We'll continue after Yurio goes out okay? You looking like this is making me aroused with the sheets.. You're seducing me aren't you.." He whispered more, and slowly going down my nape licking it.

"Stop it Victor..Yuri is.." I whisper into his ear, he smirks and leaves. My blush has not gotten better because of him..

"Hey Victor quit fucking with your boyfriend and show me my room." Yuri took his luggage and started walking around the living room, he glanced at me and opened his lips "Don't think I'm going to like you. I despise you."

I really don't like him. I frown.

"Yuri is it okay if he takes your room? You can sleep at mine." Victor asked me.I nod although the I didn't really want to. I don't want to make it hard for him.

Yuri took his luggage and put it in my room. He dresses up and told us he was going out with someone called otabek or something. We nod and continued to watch the show playing on the TV.

After he left well..

We weren't just watching TV anymore..

Victor started to kiss me and he pushed me down, making me lay on the sofa.

I blush and I pulled his face much closer, I could feel the heat coming from his body, his skin touching mine, his breath on my face.

I look into his eyes and we deepen the kiss. His tongue entwined with mine and some of his saliva drips on my lips, when we finally pulled away I was out of breath and there was a string of saliva hanging on our lips.

I want him..

"Victor can we finish where we left off?" I look into his eyes, locking my gaze on him, I cling on his neck making him so close to me. He smirked and started to put his hand in places where someone wouldn't usually touch.

"Are you seducing me?"

"Can't you tell?"

"You asked for it." He smiles and he starts to kiss my pecs making me twitch and tremble. There are hard and he pinches it and licks it throughly sending pleasure through my whole body.

The room is full of our rough breathing sounds, echoing the whole room. The TV is still on but I can't concentrate on it anymore, the only thing I can see is him.

My back arches and he holds my back licking it more. I pant and he inserts his fingers inside my mouth.

"Suck." He demands.I suck his fingers making them wet with my saliva, he looks at them and nods. He's impressed.

He slides his hands under the white sheets and insert his wet fingers inside me making me arch my back more, moaning.

"Aah~Victor~" I clench his shirt tightly and he asks me with a Lenny face "What's wrong?Don't you like it? Your insides are tightening me so desperately.."

"I do..Aah!" He starts to move around and he makes my insides loose. I moan as he pulls and pushes inside me repeatedly.

I don't know what to think..

I'm in this situation where the only feeling and thoughts you have are..

I want more.

He pulls out after a several times of loosening me. He puts on a condom and inserts his member inside me, I tense up and I arch my back again.

"Yuri..Relax a bit..you're tight.." He pushes in. He puts it all in and it hits somewhere strange..

"Aaah! Aah ! There..there.. Hash.. I..like it.." He slams inside me, "here?" He pushes inside and keeps hitting it making me tilt my head and tremble.

"Ye..yes..haahahh..Harder.."

My hips start to move on their own and slam themselves on Victor's body, making me feel constant pleasure running throughout my body.

I don't want to stop.

I feel like coming from this.

"Yuri.. I'm going to fill you up nicely..with my cum." He whispers beside my ear, he looks at me and I feel something getting bigger. The sweat drips down my face and I pant "Why..ahh..are you getting..bigger??"

"Your face is erotic. I like it too much.." He slams inside me again while saying this making me moan.

"Coming..Aha..Victor..." I'm at the peak of my limit. I'm going to come...

"Me too Yuri.. Me too.." He moves my hips and he hits it one more time...

I came. The white sheets were filled wet.. With my sweat and..cum..I feel hot liquid filling my insides and I knew that Victor came.

Victor pulls out and his cum drips from ass. I clean up and we cuddle together on the sofa. The sheets were left in a bucket to soak.

I hugged him as he kissed me on the forehead. His lips are soft and I love them very much, every inch of him..

"I love you Victor."

"I love you too.."he smiled , I wrap my arms around him. My hair was rustling around his chest making him chuckle.

"Stop it.." He laughs, I finally stop and wrap myself in his embrace. His scent,his heat.. Makes me calm..

I love him.

We cuddle together and eventually fell asleep on the sofa. Our peaceful evening was interrupted by a noisy door bell.

We wore a robe and opened the door. Yurio was drunk with his red face and his attitude. His legs were tumbling and he couldn't stand straight. A man was helping him up and he had a bold figure with dark hair.

He was quite handsome for a guy.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Yurio's boyfriend."

What?

Thank you for 80+ reads it means a lot to me I'm happy you guys like the story!! Anyway you can check out my other stories too! Thanks for the support love you guys💓