Thirteen

"Doctor..please..save him..." We rush to the operation room on the bed, I hold onto the doctor's arm tightly, he gave me a nod.

"I'll do my best." His white coat he wore slipped through my fingers into the room.

I circle around the waiting area impatiently,my head is hurting so much..I'm so worried.

"It's all my fault.."

The scene was like that night,the nurses were rushing around the hospital. Patients going in an out, the faint smell of medicine ravages my nose.

Thinking about everything that happened, it's all my fault..

It's my fault that he's hurt now..

What if he...

No..

That wouldn't happen..

Right?

I don't know...

I clench my hair tightly and look down on the white tiles on the floor. My vision is blurred suddenly.

I'm so worried...

Yuri.

Will I be able to see you again?

He's always been a caring,lighthearted boy. From the day I laid eyes on him, I knew in my heart that I would never let go of him.

Dear God..

Please..Don't let go of this boy yet..

I love him.

"Victor!" Yurio rushes to me, I stand up as he asked me if I was okay. Otabek was with him.

"I'm okay,but Yuri..I don't know." I start to shiver as I cry, Yurio gives me a hug and pats my back gently,comforting me from my sadness.

"Sir. I'm officer Ken,I need you to answer some questions for me,Mr Victor." An officer pats my shoulder, I nod and do as he says, I answer the questions.

Apparently,the guy was Yuri's father. He hates Yuri for his affection for me. He was going to kill me. I..

I was the reason.

"It's all my fault." Yurio frowns and grabs the sleeves of my jacket shaking me.

"It's not! If you love him that much,then please!! Get.A.Hold.Of.Yourself!" He says right in my face, telling me to wake up.

The light of the operation room dimmed and the surgeons and nurses come out with the bed that Yuri is laying on.

The doctor sees me and walks to me "You're Mr Victor?" I nod my head intensely "Y..yes! How is Yuri?"

"He's condition is not very good..He's stable now, but he'll need a kidney.."

My heart shattered to hear this, it was broke in a million pieces.

"Is there anyone who has a good healthy kidney? Or we would need to wait for a donation..it could take months..."

"You can think about it for a while..the ward he is admitted is B12. "He gave me a paper with documents to fill in, the title wrote Donation For Kidneys.

I walk to the ward and went inside alone with Yurio and Otabek outside waiting. I look at the sleeping Yuri, he looks like an angel.

I sit beside him on a stool and I caress his face gently and peck a soft kiss on his cheek.

He sleeps in peace, his eyelids locked up. His breathing is slow and shallow, I'm so scared he'll stop breathing suddenly.

"Hey Yuri, I'm here. Won't you open your eyes?"The tears slip through my eyes, it lands on his pale face. I clench his hands tightly trying to stop my crying.

When will you wake up?

"Yuri..can you please wake up..I want to marry you, I even bought a ring for us.. You said you wanted to be with me together right? Open my eyes and accept me.." I take out a box I bought, the ring inside was blinking for someone to wear it.

He didn't do anything, just sleeping deeply. The breathing mask on his face made me fill with hopelessness.

"Yuri,wake up. Please." I clench his hand, I dig my face into his chest, filling up my tears on his warm chest.

"I love you Yuri. So much." I whisper in his ear, "Thank you for everything..I can't count how much you helped me..I couldn't repay it before..but now I can."

Before leaving the room, I kissed him on the forehead, telling my goodbyes.

~.~

"You've decided?" I open the white door to see him doing paperwork, he notices me and stops his work and crossed his fingers.

"Yes." I passed the paper to the doctor, he looked at it and put it into his drawer. "The operation will be performed Wednesday." I nod and thanked the doctor before walking out the door.

This is the only thing I can do for you Yuri.

If the operation fails and I die..remember one thing and never forget it, Yuri.

"I love you. Thank you for everything."

[to be continued