Eight

So this chapter will be long~ cause I'm so bored today..so hope you guys enjoy the story!!

"Hey wake up sleepyhead,it's already almost 3." I was waken up by Victor, he rustles my hair and I rub my eyes and try to keep my eyes from drooping.

What time is it?

2:54 p.m.

I'm tired.

"What,Victor?" I sit up and look at his direction, he hands me a plastic bag, and I see what's inside.

"Look for yourself."

A tuxedo..

And it's a very famous brand!

I look at the bag with awe and takes out the tux slowly, feeling the fabric that covers my hands. So soft...

I look at Victor in shock, he just chuckles like he always does as sits on the bed with his robe.

"This must be expensive! Where did you get this?" He smiles and answers me with a deep tone, "I bought it at the tailors, it is just your size and is tailored just right for you."

I'm so happy I could cry.

I've always wanted one but there were so expensive I couldn't afford one. All I ever did was stare at them from the glass pane of the stores, and now I finally got one.

"Thank you!" I kiss his lips deeply, we fell on the bed and he just giggled, "I'm happy you like it. Now dress up we're going for a date."

A date?

With Victor?

It's my first time.

"Come on, let's go!" He pushed me inside the shower and closed the door. We were both inside the shower.

After a few minutes of making out and 15 minutes of washing, we finally finished our shower.

It's damn hot.

He picks up a nice outfit for me and tells me to put the tux in a bag so we could change into it later. I'm confused, where are we even going?

We walked out the room, down the stairs and saw Yurio and Otabek having lunch, did I sleep that long?

"For God's sake. You're finally awake. You sleep like a pig you piglet bowl." Yurio criticized me but I'm already use to his attitude so it's normal.

"Sorry."

"Hey, we're going out for awhile, keep an eye on the house for me okay?" Victor grabs my hand and pulls me to the door, Yurio nods his head and looks back to Otabek on the opposite side of the table.

Before slamming the door shut, Victor said something that really agitated Yurio making the blonde blush in embarrassment.

"The condoms are in the drawer if you need them. Have fun, bye~" Victor shut the door before Yurio could get us, we hopped in the car and started driving downtown.

"Where are we going?" I sit on the passenger seat with my seatbelt on, the tunes on the radio was quite relaxing with a country song playing.

"Somewhere." Victor drives at makes a turn at the end of the road leading us to a rural area.

"Where?"

"I'll tell you when we get there." He turns up the volume, and the car is filled with music. I look out the window enjoying the beautiful scenery of the town.

The flower shop, the bakery... Outside the restaurant is a family, the mother is holding her son's left hand while the father is holding his right. They were walking across the road together with smiles on their faces.

I sigh and stare at the family, I want to have a family too..with Victor. But it would never happen. I'm a man.. I would never get pregnant and bear a child for him.

I sigh deeply and continues with the scenery outside. The weather is good today, it's not too sunny nor is it cloudy.

Good day for a picnic I guess.

"We're here." Victor stops at a grassland and we get off the car. My feet touches the grass, we are on a hill.

I can see the whole city from here, it's beautiful. The sunlight is shining in the background, the slight breeze makes my hair tangle, I look at Victor's face and he smiles.

"It's beautiful,Victor."

"I'm happy you like it, sit down." He sits on the grass, I take a seat and sit next to him. He pats my head and kisses my forehead.

"Hey,Yuri." He grabs my hand as holds it tightly, I look at him while holding his hand.

"Yes?"

Our gaze met and we were locked in each other's eyes, his beautiful eyes... I love them.

"Promise me. You'll never leave me." He grabs my hand and kisses it, I hold our hands together and plants a kiss on his face, "I promise."

"I love you Yuri." He puts his had on my hand tugging my head to his shoulder, I lay on his shoulder while enjoying the view of the city.

"I love you too,Victor."

---------------

I don't know how long we've been watching the scenery but when we finally finished it was already evening. After watching the sun go down, Victor drives to a restaurant and we put our tuxedos on.

"Excuse me sir. Have you made a reservation?" The lady in front asks Victor, he nods and tells the lady his name. She takes us to our table, and hands us menus.

The food here is expensive as hell..I ordered a very cheap one but Victor changed my order..oh well.

After ordering, I sit there looking around the place. The place looks amazing with beautiful sculptures and chandeliers. I never dreamed about going into a high class restaurant, and now I'm in one.

"Victooor ..how much did you pay for this? This is so expensive!!" I whine,strokes my hair "It's okay if it's you, besides I've been planing this for months."

I'm touched by his words but I can't hug him here. We're in public.

Our food arrived and I had the best meal of my life. The food was nice, I liked it very much. Victor was happy with my impression and smiled a lot.

After having the main course, Victor called for the waiter. I thought he was going to pay the bill but he ordered some fine red wine.

Well I'm 18, so I can drink.

The waiter takes the best red wine and pours it into the wine glass filling it up, we raised our glass "To us." "Cling."

After having a few glasses, we paid the bill and left. In the car, I kisses Victor.

Victor was surprised, " Thank you for everything. I had a wonderful day." His impression changes into a warming smile and he kisses me.

"I love you." His hands are on my face, pulling his lips closer to mine again.

"Me too."

We kiss in the car while the moon shines, the stars lights up the sky like candles. The atmosphere was calm and seemed rather romantic.

I love you Victor.

An I will never leave you.

Ever.

{to be continued 

Hi! It's me. Well I hope you liked the fluff I'm going with. I promise you there will be smut! Just not right now.. Well the story is quite cute I guess..I just really like the idea of a cute date although it seems cliché..well I'll leave it here this afterword is just so long.. Well bye. See you in the next chapter