Special #1: Father and Son

Here's a late Father's day special.

   "Happy father's day!"
"Papa I made this for you!"
   A blonde blue eyed boy sat on the village roofs watching all the kids and their dads. A year in his eye wondering what a dad was like. Using chakra he made a henge like he learned so long ago to stay alive changing his appearance. Instead of blonde and blue eyed, his hair was a dark red, his eyes a darker shade almost black. His whiskers were gone and his clothes no longer looked worn and torn. He walked into the town going from shop to shop buying cheap items to make a picnic for two along with flowers and a card. Twenty minutes later the small figure headed away from the village into the forest until he found a small clearing. He broke the henge sitting next to a tree that had the names Minato and Kushina in a heart carved into the trunk. On the other side his name had been carved into a heart, he had found this place on accident after running from the villagers on his fourth birthday. He watched as the sun hit the waterfall and the birds took baths.
  "Naruto? Naruto are you here?" A voice called from the trees.
  A young tanned man came into view a small scar are his nose and a smile on his face. He looked worried until he noticed the small blonde sitting by his 'secret' tree.
   "There you are Naruto!"
"RUKA!"the blonde boy yelled running to the man.
  He smiled and giggled as he pulled the man over to the tree. Iruka watched as Naruto took a kunai from his chunnin vest and began carving something into the tree near the heart that held the name of the fourth Hokage and his wife.
   "Look!" He chirped.
Papa Iruka and Naruto.
  Tears formed in his eyes as he stared at the tree and began to fall when the blonde pulled out a picnic for two.
  "Happy father's Day Ruka." The blonde said a blush on his face.
  With tears streaming down his face the chunnin pulled Naruto to his chest a smile on both their faces while a masked figure watched from a distance and another figure what he's through a crystal ball.

   A quick and cute little bit of father Iruka and son Naruto. Just a small appreciation chapter for how much of a father AND mother Iruka was to Naruto while he was growing up in a village that hated him.