Chapter Three

"To be Beautiful means to be Yourself. You don't need to be accepted by others. You need To accept yourself."    -Anonymous

Happy Reading!!

Chapter 3- Being Beautiful!!

                                              **Aubree's P.O.V**

I watched as the clock ticks each second. I have more 15 minutes to survive before my shift ends. My body is starting to ache, this is so damn tiring sometimes, just like today. There were a lot of people today, as I swerved back and forth throughout the day. This Cafe is really good and probably the best from the ones I had worked in, but only because of my jerk of a boss, working here sometimes totally ruins my mood.

The bell of the cafe chimes breaking me out of my thoughts, I saw a woman with a chubby little girl walks into the cafe. Jesse, my coworker, was busy with serving others, so I went to attend them.

"Hello, I am Aubree. What would you like to order mam?" I asked.

The woman with beautiful red hair turned her head smiling politely at me. "Hi. Can I have a cappuccino with extra cream and sprinkled cinnamon?"  I smiled with a polite nod.

I turned towards the little girl who wore a cute little pink dress and a princess hair band. I noticed she had a cleft lip. Crouching to her level and I flicked her nose with my forefinger. "And what would my princess like to have?" I asked smiling at her.

She let out a giggle before replying shyly. "A Bubblegum cream slush and a chocolate muffin Please." I nodded smiling at her.

"Will that be all?" I asked. The woman nodded looking adoringly at her daughter. I felt a pang in my chest but I ignored it.

"Your order will be served soon." With that, I left to prepare their order.

After serving them I busied myself with work. Sometime later, I went to them for asking if they need anything. "Do you need anything else mam?"

"No that will be all and call me Stacey dear." Stacey replied. I nodded looking over at the girl. "And what would be your name beautiful?" I asked.

Her smile dropped and her eyes filled with tears. "I am not beautiful. My school friends say I am ugly and no one plays with me. Do you see this?" She said pointing towards her cleft lips. "They call me a monster and say they are afraid of me." She said sniffing. My heart broke looking at the crushed expression of the girl.

I hugged her tight and said. "Your friends are just jealous of you baby girl because you are beautiful. You are even more beautiful here" I said pointing her heart. "More than they ever could be. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met in my life princess. Bad people say bad things about everybody. Don't listen to them. You are beautiful, no matter what they say, just remember that. Understand honey?"

"Really? " She looked up at me. I nodded wiping her tear stained cheeks. "Really"

She smiled widely at me. "Would you like to be my friend?" She asked.

"Of course honey I would love to" I replied.

"Momma... momma see I made a new friend today." she said excitedly to her mom.

"Yes, honey. I saw. Wouldn't you tell her your name?" Stacey said patting her daughter's head.

She palmed her head. Looking sheepishly at me. "I am Nora and I am 5 years old." She said showing me five fingers with a toothy grin on her face.

"And I am Aubree but you can call me Bree." I said pinching her chubby cheeks, she giggled.

"We should get going, honey. Papa texted me, he is waiting outside." Stacey said.

Nora jumped from her seat and hugged me. "Okay. Bye Bree."

"Bye princess," I said hugging her back.

"It was a pleasure meeting you Aubree" Stacey said and hugged me. She backed but not before whispering a Thank you to me. I nodded smiling at her knowingly.

She took the hands of Nora and walked out of the café, Nora waved at me for one last time. I chuckled waving back at her.

After finishing my shift, I met up with Dee outside the cafe, we wait together for Noah to come. Noah is a friend of Dee and I. He works at Crawford's industry owned by some Crawford guy. I have heard about him a lot but most of them were bad things. Not that I believe in rumors but some were confirmed by Noah. They say he is very rich, gorgeous and all but I'd never seen him neither I wanted to anyways..So... where was I again? Yes. I work as a waitress while Dee works in the kitchen. I met Dee when I came to the city for the first time. She was...well still is my roommate. When I first met her we instantly clicked and now she and I are inseparable. 

I met Noah because Dee had set me up for a blind date with him. After meeting Noah, I knew we can never be more than friends, he is more like a brother to me. We spend our date night annoying other peoples and laughing our asses off. I can definitely say it was the best date of my life. Both Noah and Dee are overly protective of me, partly because I was the smallest one in the group, not just in height but age too. They are both two years older than me.

"So what's the plan tonight?" I heard Noah asking while walking to where Dee and I were waiting.

"There is a new club opening, I heard that it's awesome, they serve the best drinks too, we should definitely try that one," Dee said excitedly. I and Noah both nodded agreeing with her. We talked for few more minutes before leaving home.

Reaching home is the best part of the day. I made a run towards my room ignoring the laugh of Dee. I opened my room and there he was.... looking as inviting as I first saw him. Seeing him nearly made me cry in delight, therefore without further waiting I threw myself on my soft and warm bed letting out a sigh. It was so warm. Snuggling more into it, I planted a kiss to my bed. Suddenly my eyelids grew heavy and soon I was dead to the world.

*********************************************************************************

Hola Amigos!!

What's up my lovely reader??

Excuse my grammar..:D

Did you like this chapter..?

LIKE.COMMENT.SHARE.  

Precap: What happens when Fire meets Fire? Don't know? Well, we will find out in the Next chapter. ;) #Breelan

Ciao..!! Until Next Update..!! XOXO.