Chapter Forty-Two

"It is not the pain, it's who it came from."  

Happy Reading!!❤️

Excuse my mistakes!!

Chapter 42-Spying.

**Aubree's POV**  

Bryan was tapping his foot impatiently. "Stop that Bryan." He continued ignoring me completely, to further annoy me he started drumming his fingers on the dashboard. "Bryan...it's irritating. Stop it."

"Oh, now it's irritating? How about sitting outside a restaurant for..." He looked at his watch and then glared at me. "45minutes without having a single clue of why the fuck we are here." He yells.

I wince back at the loud noise."Calm down, jeez, I told you we are waiting for someone," I say 

"Who are we waiting for?" He asks.

"You'll see." I threw him a big smile. He groaned. "Come on, I'm bored. At least tell me something."

"Ok then go bring me something to eat, I'm hungry, I didn't even get to complete the delicious lasagna," I said. He stares at me blankly. "Come on you wanted to do something, go bring me food. You wouldn't want your girlfriend's best friend to die of hunger right?" I bat my eyelashes at him. He glares at me before going out of the car, mumbling something. 

"Don't be late." I grinned. He walked away while I kept my eyes on the entrance of the restaurant.

What are they doing inside?

God! I pity Bryan. He has to wait because of me.

My eyelids started to drop, I forcefully opened my eyes and gulp down some water. The cap of my bottle dropped and I bend down to pick it. Sitting up I saw Nolan with that bitch, who was standing too close for my liking. I couldn't see their faces as their back was at me, but they were talking to someone. 

Huh, he looked like someone I- Oh, oh, oh, I remember that man. He is Mr Samuels that came to his office earlier. 

What is he doing here?

The car's door opened. "Here's your food." Involuntarily I hit him. "You scared me."He looked at me sheepishly. "Sorry."

"So is the mystery person has come out yet?" He asked.

Damn it!

I looked ahead to see they were already inside the car. I glare at Bryan. "What?" He asks looking innocently at me.

"They are gone, because of you," I growl. "They?" He asked.

"Yes. Now follow that car. Hurry!" I pointed towards his car. "But why?" He looks towards the car.

"No question, now go, they are leaving." I stamp my feet in frustration. "Ok, Ok! Gezz I'm going." He started following. 

I opened the packet of Doritos. "By the way thanks for this." I show him the Doritos. He grins. "Your welcome, they are my favourites." He tried to take some, but I hit his hands away. "Hey, I bought them."

"For me. Thanks, but I don't share." He frowns. I put some in my mouth and moan. God, they are good!

"I know!" Bryan exclaimed loudly. "Give me some."

"No, just drive. Look they took the right turn." I showed him. He glares at me and then looks at the Doritos pouting. 

"Who are we following by the way." He wouldn't stop asking, would he? 

"Nolan. We are following Nolan, there you know now, happy?" The car comes to a sudden halt. I was jerked forward. "What? Nolan? Like Nolan Crawford, Nolan? Your boyfriend, Nolan?"