Chapter Seven

"Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile." 

Happy Reading!!

Chapter 7- The Daydreaming.

                                   **Aubree's P.O.V**

I woke up with a severe hangover, it wasn't worst, but my head was throbbing painfully. I groaned clutching my head and tugging my hair. The door of my room opened and Dee came with a glass of water and Advil. I looked at her thankfully, she was my life saver. She rolled her eyes at my expression "Your welcome. Now take those and come down for breakfast."She said knowing what was I thinking. She turned around and left, purposely banging the door more than required. I winced at the sound and glared at the door. 

After gulping the Advil, I felt relief flow through me. I went to the bathroom and scrubbed myself with my favorite lemon and vanilla body washes, after finishing I went to my dresser and chose an over sized T-shirt and my Pokemon pajamas. Perfect for lazing around. The Loud growl of my tummy made me aware, how hungry I was, it felt like I'd eaten last, was a decade ago. 

Entering the kitchen, I literally had hearts in my eyes, I wasn't able to take my eyes off the plate. "Dude you are drooling"Dee voiced. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I wasn't. Or was I?

Just to confirm, I checked if I had some drool on my face. Dee chuckled at my reaction and pushed the plate in my direction. Without wasting a second I devoured the pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs. I moaned in appreciation. "You ale the bwest cwook in thwe worll-d." I admired her with my mouth full of pancake.

"Don't talk with your mouth full young lady."She scolded placing her hands on hip.

I smiled guiltily, then stuck my tongue out at her. "You are not much older than me Dee."

She shrugged. "I'm still two years older, and more mature..." I scoffed. ".. so you'll do as I say." She completed glaring. As if! "Anyways..." she started with a smirk, I know what's about to come, I forcefully stuffed more food in my mouth to avoid this talk. "Who was that hottie yesterday?" she leaned on the kitchen counter.

I let out a moan of despair. I knew it!  "Don't stuff your face like that, you'll choke to death. And I won't let you die until you tell me about him." She added wiggling her eyebrows.

Mentioning him brings back the memory of yesterday night. No doubt he was the most handsome man I'd ever led my eyes on.He had the kind of face that stopped you in your tracks and force to you give him attention.He had tousled raven black hair, so thick and lustrous, I'd to stop myself from running my hands through his hair. He had strong arched brows and eyelashes so thick and long, it should be illegal. He had a defined cheek bone and sharp, concrete jaws with stubble beard giving him perfect 5'o clock shadow look. He had a muscular body, his slightly tanned skin made him look sinfully handsome. His voice was deep and husky. He was so close to me that I could smell his musky cologne. And then his eyes... his eyes were the best part of his face, they were this unique, piercing blue-green shade. His Aquamarine eyes resemble the clear tropical seas of the Pacific.I found myself lost in his eyes. Then again, his lips...Ahh, his perfect lips ripe, so perfect for kissi- 

A loud sound of clearing of voice brought me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see  Dee smirking "Daydreaming about prince charming? Was he that gorgeous? I mean you... were silent for good 5 minutes." My face starting to heat I dropped my head down shielding my face with my hair so that she couldn't see.

"Oh, Puh-lease he was hideous."LIAR! I faked a shudder, scrunching up my nose in disgust. "I didn't accept his offer. Did I? I mean he was OK. Even if he was handsome, his arrogance spoils it all for him. I mean he was so shocked when I said I didn't know him. What was he... Ryan Gosling or Adam Levin? How was I suppose to know who the hell is he? Gosh, he was so conceited. I hope I never meet him again. " I said in one breath defending myself, stuffing more food into my mouth.

I really need to stop thinking about him. 

She now laughed, a full blown laugh. "Okay honey... whatever you say." She sang going towards her room. "But your rant and blush say it all..."

I know she isn't finished talking nor is she going to stop. Oh my god! If she told Noah about this.... he would probably start planning my beach wedding in Hawaii with my twins in my arms. He has a very unhealthy obsession with twins.  

Ughh!!  I groaned loudly and tried to hit my head on the counter.

But of course, it is me we are talking about. So guess what I hit instead?

My breakfast plate. Yes, Ladies and gentlemen, you heard it right.

I accidentally faceplant in my freaking food. 

And let me tell you.... this... hurts like a bitch!!

                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankfully there was no swelling or marks of that accident. I have to go to my work and I can't go there with my swollen red face.

Anyways.... Guess what did Dee do when she saw me face planting in food?

Can't??

Well, she laughed rolling on the floor. Literally. 

What a friend.. right?

You would have done the same thing, Bree. Said my brain.

Of course, not. I thought back.

Really?

I mentally glared at my smart-ass brain. She knows me too well.

Of course, I'm your brain. Duh!

Vigorous shaking brought me back from my inner arguing.

Okay. I think I have hit my head pretty hard. "You Ok?"Dee asked trying to stop her laughter.

"Never been better" I answered with pure sarcasm.She burst out laughing again.

"W-what the he-" hahaha "-hell w-were y-you doing?" she asked between laughs.

I rolled my eyes, standing up crossing my arms."I was just thinking of ways to take over the world." I said sarcastically.

She laughed again. "By face-planting in your food?"

"Yes. Because it's easier for me to think when I am around food." I gestured waving my hands in the air. She doubled with laughter gasping for air.

"Don't you have to go to work?" I said glaring at her. She nods controlling her laugh and she went to the fridge and hand me a packet of frozen peas. "Put it on your face, you will feel better."

I took it from her hand hastily placing it on my face. Letting out a sigh, I peered at Dee. Her face was red from trying not to laugh. I shook my head as a smile took over my face.

"You can lau-." I heard laughter. I couldn't control anymore and I laugh with her.

I admit... it was funny. I mean how many people would face plant in their food? No one. 

But apparently.... I do.

**************************************************************************************

Hola amigos !! 

Did you like it??

COMMENT.VOTE.SHARE.

Thank you for Reading...!!!!

CIAO..!!👋👋 Until Next Update..!! XOXO