Chapter Six

"Sometimes the greatest relationships are the ones you never really expected to be in. The ones that sweep you off your feet and challenge every view you ever had."

Happy Reading!!!

Chapter 6- First Meeting (Part-2)

                                                                          **Nolan's P.O.V**

I walked to the Bar searching for my Cinderella. Only for tonight. Yeah.

I found her at the corner of the bar, I saw the bartender served her some shots along with a piece of paper and winked. It's no secret whats in that paper.

My jaw ticked and I automatically clenched my hand. I stood behind her and glared at the bartender, he looked up at me wide eyed and scurried off away from her. She was still oblivious to all of these. I watched as she gulped the first shot and slowly opened the folded paper. I don't know why but I waited to see what would she do with that. Will she keep it?  

Much to my delight she crumpled that shit and threw into nearest dustbin perfectly and took another shot. I grinned widely and leaned down to her ear and whispered using my deep and husky sexy voice that melts every women heart. 

"Why don't we get drunk and make some bad decisions?" I felt shiver ran down her body, satisfied by her reaction I stood back up.

She turned around and looked up at me. She stared me from head to toe when she met my eyes I was mesmerized by the oceanic blue eyes, she wasn't just pretty, she was gorgeous with her pale clear skin, cute button nose, and those beautiful doe eyes, I was lost in those beautiful blue eyes. I smirked when I realized she was still looking into my eyes just as I was looking into hers.

"You look like you already are. Do you really want to repeat your parent's decision?" She said staring at me scrunching her nose.

My smirked dropped, I opened my mouth and then closed it. Did I hear her right? I stood there gaping at her like a moronic fish. She was about to turn around when I spoke again. "Are you blind?"I felt rejected. Well, she did reject me.

Did she not see me properly? I mean it's ME for God sake. Women don't reject me, I reject them.

She scoffed. "I am going to be if I have to see your face for another minute.... wait... make it second." I stared at her bewildered."Ow.. ow.. My eyes are hurting could you please take your face somewhere else." She said rubbing her eyes with her hands.

Did she know who I am? What the fuck? Is she trying to call me ugly?  She must be drunk. Yep, that's it, that's why she couldn't recognize me. She is drunk. I thought, more like convinced myself.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked, shocked. 

She gazed at me again then furrowed her eyebrows and bit her full plump red lips, my gaze flickered towards her lips, I gulped painfully looking at her lips then shook my head not liking where my thoughts were going. She snapped her fingers together, pulling me out of my train of thoughts, I saw her mouth forming an O shape. My expression somehow relaxed knowing she finally remembered who I am. But it dropped as fast as it came when she opened her mouth again. "Weren't you the one who sent me that friend request on Facebook and then claimed not to be a stalker, but then... Why did you just follow me all the way to ask me if I know who you are?" I scowled at her.

" Y-you don't know me? Me??" I almost yelled in her face.

She simply sighed looking down, grumbling something. "I would love to chit chat, but I am bored now and my friends must be looking out for me. See you." She said with a fake grin and then mumbled a Never, although not for me to hear I had anyways. I tried to glare at her but ignored me and she left me standing there.

Nobody leaves me, I leave them. When I say nobody it means NO-freaking-BODY. I turn around fuming but she was nowhere to found. I looked upstairs to see my friends staring at us, seeing me, they turn their head and started talking again.

I marched up to them and threw the keys of my favorite sports car on the table and left the club. I called my driver Giovanni to pick me up from the new club of Bryan's. Yes, this club belongs to Bryan, in fact, he owns 70% of the total club and bars of the city. Gio arrived shortly after I called him. 

I closed the door of my condo with a bang, still fuming with anger. How can she? Who the fuck did she think she is? Did she really didn't recognize me or she was just playing hard to get? Was she drunk? Who was she? All these things keep running through my mind.

Cursing and grunting I went to my room. Without wasting time I went to the bathroom, opening tap I let the warm water fall into my body. It did help me release some of my stress. I closed my eyes letting out a sigh of relief, the warm water flows down my body. Images of her beautiful doe oceanic blue eyes, a smiling face, and swaying of her body passed my mind, I opened my eyes panicked. I ranked my hands through my hairs frustrated.

What the hell is wrong with me?

***************************************************************************************

Hola my lovely readers !!

Double updateee... :D :D I was hella bored... So why not update another chapter? <3

Thank you for reading!!

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

CIAO Loviesss...!! XOXO