Chapter Thirty-Five

"When I think of you, I see your name with hearts floating in front of my eyes."

Excuse my mistakes!!

Happy Reading!!

Chapter 35- The Surprise.

  **Aubree's POV**

I knock the door of Nolan's cabin. "Come in." His deep voice called in.

"You asked for me." He looked up smiling. "Yes."

I frowned seeing his face. He has bags under his eyes and looked so pale. Doesn't he sleep at night? "Aren't you sleeping well? You look so pale. Do you have a fever?" I went up to him and checked his forehead. "Thank god, you don't have a fever." I sigh. 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me onto his lap. I yelped and slapped his chest. "What are doing?" I try to get away from him but he tightens his hold on me pulling me closer. He keeps his head on my shoulder and takes a deep breath. "Oh god! You feel so good." He moans aloud.

My eyes widen as I slapped him again. "Can you keep it low, someone might hear you outside and will think..." He chuckles stopping me in the middle. "think that we are having s.."I slapped his mouth shut. 

He laughs removing my hands."I don't care if they do, shortcake. It's been almost a week since I held you in my arms." He sighs. "So, please be still."  

He keeps his head on my chest holding me by my waist. I wrap my hands around his neck massaging his head lightly. He moans lightly. "Keep doing that." I hummed in response while we stay there like that for few minutes. 

"Oh, you called me for something right?" I remembered. 

"Ah! Yes, Kiera called me and asked me..." He lets out a chuckle. "Well, ordered me to let you go after lunchtime, for dad and mom's anniversary shopping." 

"Oh sweet lord, I almost forgot about that." I slapped my forehead. "What should I buy for them?"

"Nothing, they already love you enough." He pouts. "More than they love me." I laugh remembering the first time I met them. 

Lily and Nick are so cool, I mean I never knew rich people can be so modest. They were nothing like Nolan when I first met him. They were so warm and welcoming, they treated me like their own daughter, I somewhat feel like I was home again. Nick, reminded me of my father, and Lily was a mother I have always wanted. I'm so envious of Nolan that he got a family who loves him more than anything in the world.

I pecked his pouted lips. "I know they love me more than you, that's why I want them to love me even more." I winked. His pout got bigger. I laugh again shaking my head. "Well, if that's it. I'm going to go now, I have to pack things up." I try to stand up but he didn't leave me.

"What now?" I asked him furrowing my eyebrows. "One more please." He puckered his lips. 

"No, what if Hailey comes in? Do you want to get beaten by Kiera again?" I said remembering the last time he tried to kiss me and got caught. I cringed remembering the look on Kiera's face. "She won't say anything. Just one small, tiny peck." He looks at me with his infamous puppy dog face. 

Damn it! He looks so freaking cute!!

His lips slightly twitched upwards knowing I can't resist his puppy face. "Please!!" He pouts get bigger. I sigh and pecks his lips but he had some other plans. 

He takes hold of my head from the back and presses his lips further kissing me fully on my lips. He is a damn good kisser. I tried to resist for some time but had to give in to his lips. I let him into my mouth where our tongue fought for dominance, but, he won. Just Because I let him!