Chapter Forty-Three

"Those who really love you don't mean to hurt you and if they do, you can't see it in their eyes but it hurts them too."

Happy Reading!!❤️

Excuse my mistakes!!

Chapter 43-The Accident!!

**Aubree's POV** 

I opened my mouth and closed it again. I don't know what to say.

I didn't realise my tears were falling until I felt a hand on my face. "This is not what it seems, short-" I jerked his hands away slapping him hard in his face.

"How could you do this to me, Nolan?" I screamed.

"Aubree, you are getting this-" She started. "Don't make me hit you too Stella." I glared at her, halting her steps.

"What have I ever done to you? Why can't you just fucking leave me alone? You took away my mother, Nixon, and every single person I ever loved." I yell. "Even then I have never said you anything. Every time, every fucking time you do this to me, you ruin something that is so special to me. Why don't you just stay away from my life?" I sobbed.

"Calm down, Bree." Bryan coaxed.

"How can I Bryan? Don't you see this? Now tell me your friend is right. Tell me he wouldn't fucking cheat on me. Tell me he wouldn't even think of hurting me. Because I'm sure he did everything. He freaking did everything you said he wouldn't." Bryan was silent as well as everyone else.

"Listen to us for once, Aubree." Stella came towards me teary eyed. Just freaking wow!

"Why are you crying, Stella? You should you be happy right? You've always wanted this." She shakes her head. "Sure you did. You've always wanted to hurt me, to see me cry, t-to see me broken." I clapped my hands. "Congratulation, you did a fantastic job. I'm hurt now, it fucking hurts so much." I looked at Nolan who was silent throughout my little breakdown. He looked at me with pleading eyes.

I cannot look at him without hurting myself so I turned around and ran away from there. I heard Bryan and Nolan call my name but I didn't stop. I lean back on the wall of the lift, breaking into sobs.

Why does it always happens to me?

I want all this to end. I can't bear this anymore. I don't want to feel this pain anymore. It hurts. It hurts so fucking much! I want to scream so loud, but I couldn't.  

"Shortcake! Please stop!" I heard Nolan behind me. I ignore him and run out of the hotel. People were watching but I don't care. I don't care if it makes the headline tomorrow. I don't fucking care because I'm hurting.

"Listen to me, please. Whatever you saw wasn't what you think it is. I'm not cheating on you Shortcake. Please stop running away from me." He says running behind me. "Please, stop."

I stop and turn around. He bends down breathing heavily. "Listen to me, give me one chance to explain. I promise it is not what you think." He explains.

"I don't care, Nolan. I don't need your explanations now, you are going to lie anyway." I turn to leave.

"I've never lied to you Shortcake, trust me I didn't cheat on you." He boomed.

"Trust? Don't talk about trust Nolan. Everyone told me not to trust you, but I did. I blindly trusted you." Bawling I continued. "Where was I wrong Nolan? Why? Why did you do this to me?" I step back as he started moving towards me. "Was I not enough for you?"

"You are. You are enough for me, love. Just let me-"

"Don't call me love, you asshole," I screamed. "You have no right to call me love when you don't even mean it."

Mr. Billionaire's Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें