Chapter Forty-Nine

"The moment when you roll over, put your arm around me and pull me close is the moment that makes my life complete."

Excuse my mistake!!

Happy Reading!!

**Aubree's POV**

A few weeks later

I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I am absolutely in love with this dress!! 

It's a deep red dress which I have matched with minimal makeup, a simple diamond bracelet, and black strappy heels.

Oh, did I mention that right now I am getting ready for the Christmas party thrown by none other than The Crawfords?

No? Errr...

Smoothing my dress for the last time I gazed at my slightly protruding belly

Smoothing my dress for the last time I gazed at my slightly protruding belly. Hopefully, no one would notice, it's not that noticeable. Right? I sigh.

I haven't told Nolan yet. But I'm planning to do it today after the party. 

I'm dead nervous about it. I don't know how will he react. It's a baby, which mean huge responsibility. I don't know if he is willing to take it or not. And the what if's are killing my brain cells. 

God!!

I close my eyes, taking deep breaths. I try to recall my conversation with Kiera, D, and Stella. They are the reason I'm doing this tonight. Kiera reassured me that Nolan loves me, and is going to be ecstatic over the news of the baby. D told me we are going to be the best parents and finally Stella made me realize how amazing he was with Aiden, and I agreed because I've seen him playing with Aiden. He is going to be an amazing dad. With a final nod, I pick up my clutch and walk downstairs.

Clicking sound of my heels made Nolan look up from his phone. He gave me a breathtaking smile extending his hands out for me, I take it. Pulling me closer he whispered. "You look absolutely delicious love. I cannot wait to rip this dress off you."

I smack his chest, rolling my eyes. "No, you are not. I love this dress, don't you even dare to touch it." I narrow my eyes at him. He has this new thing going on where he rips off my clothes, I don't understand why?

"We will see." He teases my earlobe with his teeth before kissing it, making me moan. I hear someone clear his throat. "Sir, your drive is ready," Roger said with a tinge of blush on the tip of his ear.

This is embarrassing.

~~~~~~~~~

My phone vibrates in my clutch. I excused myself from the group of women I've been talking to and opened my clutch to take out my phone.

Nolan  

I looked around the room, hoping to catch a glimpse of him, but can't find him. Strange, he was right next to me. Where did he go? Swiping right, I answered.