Chapter Twenty Eight

"Find a heart that will love you at your worst and arms that will hold you at your weakest."

Excuse my Mistakes!!  

Happy Reading!! ✌️ ✌️

Chapter 28- Mine.

   **Aubree's P.O.V**        

I was going to my room when Nolan held my hand and pinned me on the wall. "What the were you doing at the restaurant?"

I looked at him confused. "Eating?"

He growls. "Don't play with me Shortcake. Who the hell was that Nixon guy?" I struggled to move him away. "I already told you he is Stella's fiancee." 

He pushed me against the wall harder. "I want the truth, Aubree. I saw you two stealing glances at each other and You were flirting with him."

W-What? Me? Flirting?

I looked at him incredulously "I was flirting with him?" I asked pushing him away angrily.  

You have got be kidding me right now!  

How dare he blame me for something I never did.     

I poked his chest looking up at him. "You were freaking flirting with Stella." He opens his mouth to speak but I cut him off.

"Please, don't deny.... sure, we will come....Oh, I'll be waiting.....ummah, ummah!" I batted my eyelashes and puckered my lips making kissing sounds, mimicking Stella and him outside the restaurants. 

I don't care if it sounds funny or anything. Fuck! I am so angry right now to care about anything. 

"Aghhh!! She was fucking giggling to everything you said, I mean come on you weren't even that funny." I was breathing heavy at the end. Nolan was silently staring at me throughout my little outburst.

I looked up at him to see him biting his lips to stop himself from laugh. I threw my hands up when he started laughing. "Forget it. I'm going to sleep." I tried to leave but he picked me up, I squealed. "Oh no, you are not. We are not done talking yet." He said throwing me over his shoulders.

"Hey, put me down, we can talk like normal people, no need to go all caveman on me, Nolan put me down,"I yelled. 

He threw me on the couch. I steadied myself and glared at him. "You look hot when you are jealous." He grinned.

J-Jealous? I wasn't jealous!

LIAR LIAR pants on fire! 

Oh my god, don't start again now, I'm not in a mood to argue. Just go back to your coma mode. I mentally pleaded my brain.

Whatever you say!

I crossed my arms below my breasts huffing. His eyes trail down to my breast. I rolled my eyes, typical men. I cleared my voice. His eyes snapped back to me as he gave me a sheepish smile. I shook my head. "What do you want to talk?"

His face turns hard. "Who is Nixon?... To you." He added getting serious.

I sighed. I cannot keep it from him forever anyway. "Can you sit?" I patted my side. He nods and sits beside me. "Promise you won't judge and let me complete first before you say anything." He stares at me for some time and then nods.

"Well... he is.. you know..." Nolan gave me a serious look. That's it.

I took a deep breath and finally tell him. "He is my ex-fiancee."