Chapter Forty-One

"Love me when I least deserve it because that is when I really need it." 

Happy Reading!!

Excuse my mistakes!!

Chapter 41-The Pictures!

**Aubree's POV**

Grrr!!!

I rest a hand on my stomach, it's been growling from last 15minutes minutes. I sigh and sat up on the bed angry as well as hungry. I know I can go and eat something but there's one tiny problem- 

It's freaking 2 at night and I'm too lazy to go dow-!

Grr!!!

I glare at my stomach before walking down to the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I shrieked hearing D's voice. 

"God! You scared me." I said placing a hand on my fast beating heart. D rolled her eyes. "I heard sounds from here so I came to check." She to stand beside me. "Are you hungry?" She asks. I nod. "Do you want me to heat up the pizza?"

"No." I murmured. "No? To pizza? Are you alright?" Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. "I want something spicy, you know something like spaghetti with some spicy sauce and meatballs or something." I can feel my taste bud dancing already. I gulp looking at D pleadingly. She stared at me weirdly. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, why?" I ask her.

"It's freaking 2, and-" I cut her off. "I know I know, but I'm hungry." I stared at her with my infamous puppy face. 

I know she can't resist it!

She finally gives up and sighs. "Ok, but you have to wait for it."

"I can do that." I was on my tippy toes grinning widely. She laughs.

"Ohh...my...god..." I moan aloud. "This is so good." She didn't say anything, I look up to see her staring at me. "What?"

"What's wrong with you and Nolan?" She asks out of the blue.

"Nothing's wrong. Why?" I shrugged. She stared at me blankly. "You think I don't notice you ignoring his calls? You didn't even let him meet you when he came home last night. He was so worried about you. Why did you do that?"

"He didn't like it when I become too clingy, he wanted space. So, I'm trying to be... less clingy and giving him some space." I shrug nonchalantly. 

"What? Did he say this?"I nod. "When? Tell me everything."She asked clenching her hands. So I'd told her everything. 

"Oh, my, god... he said he loves you." She cooed. I looked at her incredulously. "Didn't you hear a thing I said, girl?And he was freaking drunk."

"Drunk words are sober thoughts." She said offhandedly. Her face lit up again."Bloody hell, why didn't you tell me this sooner. Oh my god, this is so exciting." She gushed. I looked at her blankly. She continued her fangirling over Nolan while I continued my eating. 

"Why are you not excited about it?"She asked with a big grin on her face. 

"Maybe because he compared me with his ex-flings, or maybe because he called me annoying and clingy. Oh, wait, maybe be-" D placed a hand on my mouth stopping me. "Ok, Ok, I understand."

I rolled my eyes and continued eating. "Would you stop eating?"She saw the pan wide-eyed. She takes the pan in her hand. "What? I'm stressed." I justified.

"So you ate the whole pan?Do you know, you ate the food of 3 people. Alone!" She asks shocked. I shrugged. She looked at me horrified. "I think you need to sleep. You are way too stressed, honey." She holds me by my shoulder pulling me up from the chair.