Chapter Sixteen

"You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time."   

Happy reading..!!!

Chapter 16- Welcome to Crawford Industries!!

           **Aubree's P.O.V**

Today is Monday. It has been two days since the last meeting with Mr. Nolan fucking Crawford and his work for me offer. That slick bastard.

I sighed glancing at the mirror. I am wearing a white shirt, black skinnies jeans and a nude blazer, my hair is tied up into a high ponytail with minimal makeup consists of only lip gloss and mascara. I glare at myself when I remember where I'm going. "You bitch, why do you have to do and say things that will bring you trouble? Look what you have gotten yourself into now." I said pointing my reflection.

I heard laughter. I turn around to glare at Noah and D laughing their asses off. After we came home that day we asked Noah to come over and told him everything. He was very shocked at first saying Nolan has never done anything like that before but after seeing my state he said everything will be fine. Like that would help my situation. If anything it made me more suspicious of his action.

"Are you two done? Because I'm getting late for my work." I said the last word venomously.

"Look at you so excited for work." D cooed.

"Yay, I'm so excited right now that I could jump off a cliff and die," I clapped my hands faking enthusiasm. Both laughed again.

"Don't take this in wrong way, Bree."D said sighing.

"What so right about it?"I snapped.

"Look at it like this... You are now out of the café and away from Jordan with a job and may I add a job with more pay. This is what you wanted isn't it?" D said. 

Why does she have to be right all the time? 

"Yeah you are right but you don't understand, I mean how am I suppose to do a job I know nothing about? This isn't a movie or romance novel where you grab someone out of the street and he or she miraculously knows everything about business and stuff. This is real life and I don't know the first thing when it comes to business." I sighed. What the hell I'm gonna do there? sweep the floor?

"Anyways...we need to head out right now, or else we will be late, and he doesn't like latecomers," I said to Noah. He nodded.

Both came and hugged me. "I don't know why, but I'm having a feeling that today is going to be your day Bree."

"Yeah I agree with Noah, I'm too having this feeling that after this everything is going to change in our life and for the good," D said.

"Thank you, you guys are the best. What would I do without you?" I smiled at their attempt to make me feel better. "Probably nothing."Both said.

"Seriously guys stop saying things at the same time. It's creepy."Both laughed and I joined too.

         ~~~~~~~~~^_^~~~~~~~~~

Noah started driving and telling me more about the industry and people there. He strictly asked me to stay away from the girls of some departments I don't remember the name of. I sighed. I can't even remember the names of different departments how am I going to work there?

"Don't worry B-bear,  everything will turn out to be right."He assured."Don't be nervous. He is a great boss and a really nice guy." I gave a look.He laughed. "I know he is a playboy and a little conceited, but he is really good with his employees, I have never seen him behaving badly with any employees or even with his dates or flings. But yes, he is little strict and serious when it comes to his business and makes you work for each penny you earn.He may go a little overboard with work.He will make you work so hard that you would want to rip your hair out and-" "That's really assuring Noah, Thank you very much." I cut off Noah with a glare, who gives an innocent smile.