Chapter Thirty-Four

"I choose you. And I'll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you."

Excuse my mistakes!!

Happy Reading!!

Chapter 34- A Chance

   **Aubree's POV**

Laurel.

I stiffen. Nolan noticed that."Who's it?"

I showed him my phone, his eyes darken and jaws clenched. He snatched the phone from my hand and excused himself.

"Who was that?" D asked confused.

"My mother." Her eyes went wide."Why is she calling you? You met her?" She slapped her forehead. "Damn it! Of course, you did. Did you meet Nixon and Stella as well?"I stiffen at Nixon's name. "Did you tell Nolan about Nixon?"  

I nod a yes. Everybody looked confused but I didn't stay there for explaining. "I'll just come." I excused myself and left to where Nolan went.

"...ve her, OK? I really do. I ain't leaving her. Ever. Do you understand?" He transfers the phone to another ear. "As for Nixon, he is getting what he deserves. Hell! he deserves much more than just to be in jail. He should be praying to god that he is alive. You mess with my Aubree, you mess with me." He releases a breathe "And trust me on this, I'm the worst person to mess with. So, just stay away from her." He growls and throws the phone into the wall, breaking it into pieces.

Raking his hands through his hairs he turns around, his eyes widen seeing me. "When did you come here?"

"Just now, when you threw my phone into the wall." I playfully narrowed my eyes at him. "I-I'm sorry-" He stuttered. I tiptoed and wrapped my hand around his neck hugging him tightly. "Thank you. For everything."

He relaxes and wraps his hands around my waist, picking me up."Anything for you."

"What was she saying?" I whispered.

He puts me down. "Nothing you should worry about."

"I'm sorry, you have to enter into this mess because of me." I looked down frowning. 

He pushes my chin up to look at him and brushes my hairs off my face. "Like I said before, anything for you." He bends down and captures my lips with his, he kisses me slowly yet passionately, and I kiss him back copying him.

  ~~~

We were now sitting in the living room with everyone else. I gulped looking at Nolan who was holding me securely in his arms and glaring at the walls, everyone was silent.

I told them everything from the start. They told me that they had an idea that something happened but they didn't get a chance to ask. I told them everything about my dad, Nixon, my mother, and Stella.

"I'll freaking rip his heads off. Bloody loser."Noah shouted.  

"You should have killed him." Caleb raged. Bryan, who was now holding a crying D, nodded in agreement. I tried to stop her from crying but she wouldn't stop. So I let Bryan handle her.

"I'm sorry to say this but, your mother sounds like a horrible person."Kiera frowned. "I mean even before being your mother she is a woman first, how can she even ask you to free that arsehole from jail." She clenched her hand into fist looking quite mad.

I shrugged leaning onto Nolan. His hands tighten around mine, I sigh. It feels so good... so safe in his arms.

They continue to talk about Nixon and my mother while I just listened to them. I try to stifle a yawn. I'm really exhausted right now, both mentally and physically, everything is messing up with my head so much, I just want to lie in my bed crying to myself all night.