Chapter NINE

Blake's POV*

In the shower as I scrubbed at my skin, attempting to get rid of the filth imbedded in my skin, I let my tears fall.

He raped you.

You let him...

I should've fought! I should've done something! What will Micah say.... What will Micah do?

Surely he'll reject me now..

I slid down the wall as my chest heaved and my body shook.

You've been used.

Again.

Pathetic...

You're pathetic.

Hiccups erupted from my throat and bile rose to my lips, just thinking about what happened.

My throat burned as the stomach acid spilled to the floor, going down the drain as the water washed it away.

I wish my life could wash away that easily...

Will Micah still want me...

Of course not, why would he...

Daves words rung in my head,

"Not until you cum for me too."

I choked on another sob at the thought. I actually came. By thinking of Micah...

I tainted Micahs name.... I ruined everything...

Shouting from upstairs made me jump, but didn't stop the tears from flowing.

"You hurt my mate, now I'll hurt you." The voice was low and scary and made me shake further.

It was Micah.

There was a gun shot and I cried even harder, no longer being able to keep my sobs quiet. I screamed and screamed until my throat was raw.

"How could you! You fucking bastard, how fucking could you!! YOU RUINED ME!!!!"

My whole body shook in anguish.

"It's all your fault. You let him. ITS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU STUPID MUT!" The words kept pouring out of my mouth. I'm such a fucking fuck up.

"Blake?" The voice was soft, and it made me flinch into myself, covering my naked body as best I could.

"G-go away!" I screamed. No one could see me. No one's allowed to see me!

"GO AWAY! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!" I screamed again and threw the bottle of cheap soap as far as I could.

The dark figure dodged the white bottle and said,

"Blake, it's Axel, Micah sent me to get you. You're coming home, okay?" He moved slow, hesitantly towards me.

Micah sent him? To take me home? Home?

I couldn't stop the tears still streaming down my face, my body heaving with sobs.

He sighed, a dark look on his face as he turned and found my clothes, tutting to himself and taking off his jacket in the process. Crouching down, he stepped slowly in my direction again,

"Here, let's get you dressed." His voice was so soft, so sweet. Why was he being so kind? He looked nervous, as if he would set me off. He looked sad and his eyes shone with pity, he couldn't even meet my gaze.

"You need to get away from me. Go home? Please, I'm nothing." I could feel anger rising in my stomach, "Micah is better off with you anyway." The words tasted bitter on my tongue.