Chapter TEN

Micah's POV*

All I can see is motherfucking red.

My fighters and I loaded into the cars. I couldn't help but think of ways to make Dave suffer.

He raped my fucking mate and I plan to make him suffer the fucking consequences.

Axel tried to be comforting but I was too fucking pissed to even look at anyone, knowing they'd be scared once they saw my eyes. (pic in media slot)

Anyone would be terrified but I couldn't bring myself to care. At fucking all.

He had my mate and whoever tried to get in my way would surely have hell to pay.

"Micah."

I ignored whoever called for me, walking towards the trunk of my car and started loading the guns, just in case my teeth weren't enough.

I mentally snorted at the unlikeliness of it. Rolling my eyes, I let myself get lost in thought, anger still consuming my heated being.

The plan was simple, my men have my back while I go to get Dave. Axel gets Blake and gets the hell out of there. They may not know the whole "get Dave" part but that's perfectly fine by me. They didn't have to nor need to know of my personal plans for the pathetic excuse of an Alpha. After I bring that good for nothing scum back here, I swear I'll-

"MICAH!"

Turning around sharply, I said,

"What. The Fuck. Do you want?" Axel flinched at my tone and backed away at the sight of me.

I could feel my body heat pick up, turning my skin a red color from my fucking rage.

"You need to calm the fuck down. You'll terrify Blake with this." He seemed to gain some confidence back and gestured to my body, eyeing me as he did so, as if I were some problem needing to be fixed.

I smirked sadistically at him and poked him in the shoulder roughly,

"That's why, my dear friend, you are getting him. Not me." I seethed, growling lowly.

"Get in the fucking car. We have places to get to."

I slammed the trunk down and walked over to the driver side, closing my door and sticking the key in the ignition.

I sped off, everyone behind me.

I'm coming for you, Dave.

I smirked at the thought.

See you soon.

My smirk grew and I stepped on the gas harder, leaving dirt clouds in my wake.

                               *
              *
                          *
    *

Instead of going up to the drive way, I decided to keep some of my sanity intact for my mate and my Pack by pulling into a small path in the woods about a mile away from the Pack house of this Territory.

Once Jackson was dealt with, however, I'd have my men pull up to the front so that Blake wouldn't have to walk too far to get to the cars.

This is all for him.

I reminded myself, nodding my head in determination as I, along with everyone else, stepped out of our cars.