Chapter Two- What history we make in History. *Edited*

A/N: Alright everyone! Here's a new chapter for you all. Hope you all like it! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LC’s POV:

Ryder and I have been going out for about a month. He’s taken me out practically every night since we started dating. It’s kind of weird getting all this attention. I don’t know how dating works but I’m pretty sure you don’t go out every single night out of town to lavish restaurants. I keep trying to tell him that he doesn’t need to go spending all this money on me. I’m fine with just hanging out at home and eating McDonalds to be honest. Ryder says that I deserve it all so I’m just going to let him do what he wants. He’s trying to be a great boyfriend and so who am I to try and stop that?

Although the first couple weeks were great these last two has brought up some issues.

One, he keeps trying to kiss me. Now I know you’re probably thinking “It’s just a kiss” but that’s not true. It’s not just a kiss. It would be my first kiss. I’m not even sure if I want to give away my first kiss to someone that’s not my mate. I know that’s harsh because I agreed to go out with him, and trust me I feel bad but everything happened so fast. With me finding out that he liked me and then him asking me out all in one day out of nowhere! I didn’t really have time to sit there and think everything out.

I hate seeing his face after I reject him. He looks irritated but overall hurt. I don’t know if I can keep seeing that. I don’t want to hurt him so maybe I’ll just give in.

“It’s just a kiss. It’s just a kiss.” I repeat over and over in my head.

‘No it’s not.’ My wolf says.

“Yeah, I know but come on! That face! I can’t see that face anymore!” I whine.

‘You’re too nice woman.’

I can almost see my wolf shaking her head.

“I know, I know.”

Secondly, whenever a guy so much as looks my way, he gets really upset. The first time it happened was at a restaurant. Our waiter, who was about my age, smiled at me after taking my order. I guess Ryder didn't notice the smile he also got after his order was taken because he yelled at the poor kid. After I apologized to our waiter I walked out of the restaurant and ignored Ryder calling after me.  What he did was rude and really embarrassing. As we got out of the restaurant he grabbed my arm tightly and swung me around to face him. He was clearly still very upset but proceeded to apologize saying that he got jealous because he really cares for me and doesn’t want to lose me when he just got me. He even got down on his knees and begged dramatically. I know how hard it is for guys to apologize, I mean I do live with three of them and two of my best friends who are guys can't apologize to save their lives, so I gave him that and I also couldn’t help but laugh at his theatrics.

And lastly…

All of a sudden I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind me.

“Hi, babe.” Ryder says as he inhales deeply in the crook of my neck.

I shiver. I’m still not use to people touching me this intimately. Ryder obviously took that shiver as something else judging by the kisses I received on my neck. This is the first time that he's done something like this and succeeded. Not knowing how to react I stand still.

“You taste amazing.” He whispers.

Cringing slightly and being to uncomfortable to let him continue, I pull out of his arms and turn to face him.