Chapter 21- We Do Things Short 'Round Here.

After taking our showers, separately I might add, we enjoyed the rest of Carters party. It was such an amazing night. All of us just hanging out like old times. No stress, no worries, no problems.

You could tell that everyone really needed that and they definitely took advantage of the night and let loose because in the very back of all of our minds we knew that come tomorrow, it's back to business.

The next morning my eyes flutter open to the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen. Every time I look at him it's like the first time I saw him except for the fact that he looks better and better with each glance and stare. My heart skips 1, 2 maybe even 3 beats when I look at him. I can't believe that the man that stops my heart is the same one that keeps it going. I must've been a really good girl to get him as my mate.

Smiling, I try to slide out from his embrace but he won't budge.

I giggle softly and try once more but his arms tighten around me and next thing I know he's on his back and I'm laying on him. Hands on his chest; my legs between his.

"I'm letting you know now that if I ever wake up and you're not in this bed with me I will not be a happy Alpha, Mrs. Parker." Chase said jokingly but with an underlying tone and a look in his Sapphire specked eyes that meant he really wasn't playing around.

Still shocked from the sudden rearrangement of our bodies and because of the look in his eyes all I could do was nod.

Snapping out of it I turn my head on its side and look at him with a small smile.

"I'm not Mrs. Parker yet." My smile fading at the realization of that.

"A man can dream." He whispers; staring at my lips while softly grazing the lower one.

"Can he not?" He continues while tearing his eyes away from my lips to meet my awe-struck gaze.

How can he make me feel so loved and wanted with so little words?

He leans up and places a kiss on my lips. So gentle yet powerful enough for me to close my eyes from sweet pleasure. I open my eyes to see him still gazing at me.

"I guess." I say with a roll of my eyes and a sarcastic sigh.

He laughs and rolls us over so that I'm on the bottom.

"It's just- nevermind." I start but fear of embarrassment prevents me from finishing.

"It makes you sad that we're not married yet." He says more to himself then to me having read my thoughts.

"Why didn't you tell me this?" He asks; eyebrows furrowed together with guilt.

"Because it's silly. We've only just gotten engaged and we can't possibly get married now."

His confused look cuts off my explanation.

"I'm still your student Chase."

His mouth forms an "O" and I laugh.

"I know that our bond is more powerful than marriage but I want your name to be mine. I want to be Lane Parker." I say, cheeks flushing red. Man I really sound like a school girl that writes her crushes initials on her binder and tries out her first name with his last.

I look away expecting him to think me childish and laugh but he doesn't.

He grabs my chin and moves it to look into my eyes.

"It's not silly, Lane. As of now, only Weres know that you're mine. Once you have my name, humans will know it too. I can't wait till I get to hear people call you Lane Parker, or Mrs. Parker or Luna Parker." He says with a bright smile and a glint in his eyes.