Chapter 10- Help. Looking for lost hickey.

A/N Heads up, there’s a flashback in here. It’s kind of long but I’ll let you know when it starts and ends. Hope you like it! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LC’S POV:

It’s been a little over a week since the whole Brittney in the Cafe, Adam in the locker room, Ryder in my face, Ryder in Chases face and getting caught while Chase was in my face, incidents and I couldn’t be happier.

I know you’re thinking, “But you got caught. How can you be happy?” you’re probably even wondering, “Who caught you?” Well, at first, I thought it was over between me and Chase.

Flashback

Chase growls and starts to go after him but I grab his arm. He tries to shake me off but I step in front of him and look him in the eyes willing him to calm down. That doesn’t work so I do the next best thing. I kiss him. He instantly starts kissing me back. Possessively. He wraps one arm around me tightly and the other pulls my head back from my hair to kiss me deeper. He swipes my bottom lip asking for entrance when we hear,

“What the FUCK?!”

I jump in Chase’s arms and he immediately pulls me behind him and takes a threatening step towards…

“B?” I whisper as I peek around Chase’s huge frame to get a look at who caught us.

As we stare at each other he looks angry but overall confused. He takes a step closer to us and Chase growls. B looks up at him and he doesn’t hold back a glare for his Alpha.

“No offense Alpha but do you mind getting your hands of my fucking sister?!” B yells.

Chases hold on me tightens and he snarls.

“MINE!” He growls and hunches forward. This tells me that his wolf is in control right now. That whole thing with Ryder has got him wanting to stake his claim. Even to my brother.

I try to move around him so that I can calm him down but he won’t budge.

“I swear Chase. If you hurt my brother we’re done. Do you hear me? Done.” I say in all seriousness and punch his back on the word “Done”. I know, childish but I need him to stop.

I can feel his muscles tense even more if that’s possible and he turns to face me completely.

His eyes are still black but he’s trying to calm down. I can see it. He’s fighting his wolf and it’s taking a toll on him because as soon as he succeeds and his beautiful Honey colored eyes are back with the mesmerizing flecks of Sapphire, he falls to his knees exhausted.

He wraps his arms around my waist and holds me tightly.

“I’m sorry, baby.” He says tiredly.

‘Hey. You better accept that apology woman. How would you feel if some chick just came up to you and got in your face claiming that Chase is yours?’ Said my wolf

“I know I get that but he almost attacked my brother!” I yelled.

‘Oh gosh! He wasn’t going to hurt him. He was merely trying to scare B off. You have to understand that Ryder brought out his wolf and when you kissed him he was trying to let anyone that would see including you that you are his. His wolf just got upset that someone interrupted you two. You guys haven’t mated and he hasn’t claimed you yet. His wolfs patience is wearing thin and so is mine, love. Also, you don’t realize how hard it is to calm us down and take back control when we’ve gotten it. It takes a lot of energy.’ My wolf informs me.