Chapter 27 - Ever since you moved into town.

A/N AHHH! Heads up: This is the last chapter. Well then an epilogue but the last chapter none the less. Bittersweet. Read the A/N at the end.

I really hope you guys enjoy and like this final chapter of When Her Mate Moves into Town!!!

Dedicated to all of my awesome fans! (Wish you could actually do that) ;)

Enjoy...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“RYDER! GET OFF OF ME!” I said rather breathy; shocked to the core.

He didn’t.

Instead he began to growl incoherently and the things he said definitely didn’t make me feel better about this situation.

“Hurt…NO!...Kill!...MINE!”

It sounded like he was having a heated discussion with himself.

What I did next maybe wasn’t the smartest thing to do but I needed to get away and fast.

“SHIT!” Ryder yelled as I slapped him the hardest I could in our positions which couldn’t have been that hard but definitely snapped him out of his conversation with himself.

His eyes snapped to mine and next thing I know my wrists are being pinned above my head and Ryder is snarling in my face.

I shrink back into the bed enough to see his eyes.

I take that back, Ryder’s wolf is snarling in my face.

“Mate…dead!” He growled as his grip on my wrists got tighter.

I shrieked in pain and bucked trying to get him off of me.

“My mate is dead and it’s your fault!” He yelled, clearly this time letting me know that he’s taking over Ryder’s body.

All I could do was whimper in pain as his grips only got tighter.

“Dead! She’s dead.” He yelled and I could hear the sorrow behind his obvious rage.

In that moment my heart broke for Ryder’s wolf.

He and Ryder, even though one, were two conflicting halves that lead to things like this.

Heartbreak.

One of the many things that can lead people to insanity.

Ryder’s eyes shut tightly, his grip loosened. His wolf pushed back.

His eyes opened and he gazed intensely into mine.

All I could do was stare back because I was frozen in place. After what happened with his wolf I didn’t know what to do with myself.