Chapter 11- Sweet and Scary

A/N: Here it is everyone! Hope you all like it! :)

Dedicating it to "imnotshortimfunsize" because I told her I would try and upload a new chapter yesterday but I didn't. So I hope you like the reactions! I had you in mind while writing them. Fingers crossed. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

LC'S POV:

I'm lying in my bed right now waiting for everyone to come over for dinner. Yep. It's happening tonight. I called Carter and asked him to come over. I need some support so I called over Blake and Riley too. They're coming a little earlier to keep me cool. I just need some time right now to calm myself down. I'm so nervous I'm shaking. I don't know how my parents, Ace and Carter are going to feel. There's bound to be one person that's close to you that doesn't approve of your relationships. Right?

Plus everyone is still worked up over the whole Adam thing. When everyone found out they flipped. They wanted blood but Chase being the smart Alpha, made sure that Adam and his family were thousands of miles away before anyone found out.

Ok, at first he didn't want to let Adam go. He wanted to end his life for touching me. When I told him that his mate, wherever she is, would feel him die and that it would be the worse pain that she has ever felt and most likely won't make it to the next week, his wall started to break. So I grabbed a metaphorical hammer and broke right through. I told him to imagine the pain he would feel if I died.

He reluctantly agreed to let Adam go not before reminding me that if it weren't for Brittney, he would have gotten what he wanted. I told him that I knew that but killing him won't change that. And even though I didn't press charges this will follow Adam wherever he goes. Police in his new town have been notified as well as the alpha of his new pack. So trust me, he didn't get off easy.

Just then Blake and Riley walk through my door and join me on my bed.

"Hey guys. Thanks for agreeing to come and getting here early. I really need you guys." I say softly.

They're lying down on opposite sides of me; me being in the middle. They both grab my hands and Riley speaks.

"Of course we would come. We probably would've invited ourselves over any way." She jokes.

"True." I laugh.

I sit up and sigh.

"What's up babe?" Blake asks and sits up as well. Riley too.

"Nothing. I'm just thinking about Chase." I say.

"Spill!" Blake says in a high-pitched voice.

I giggle and say, "He's changed so much from when we first met. He's so sweet and caring. He waits on me hand and foot even though I tell him not too. He treats me so well. Did I tell you guys that the day we met, on my way out of school he pulled me into a janitor's closet and got pissed off because he could smell a bunch of guys on me? He pinned me to the wall and started to freaking rub his scent on me and he kissed me." I say the last part softly blushing.

They both started laughing. Blake even fell off the bed from laughing so hard.

"Guys! It's not funny. It actually really pissed me off." I say.

They calmed down and Blake climbed back on the bed.

"Why'd it piss you off?" Riley asked.

"How would you feel if a guy you haven't even met pulled you into a closet, pins you to the door and starts making out with you shouting, "MINE!" every 2 seconds? He yelled at me because he smelt guys on me." I say pointing to Blake.