NOT A CHAPTER! PLEASE READ!

Hey everyone! So for those of you that read Chapter 22 of When Her Mate Moves Into Town, I don't know if you noticed but I took it down.

I took it down because I'm not really sure if that's where I want this story to go.

I'm sooo sorry! I thought that I had my mind made up about it all but as I was getting ready to put up the next chapter (which is kind of a Part 2 to the chapter I just took down) I realized that it's not sitting right with me and I don't want to keep going with it if I don't feel right about it.

I can't say much without giving anything away so I'm just going to ask for your guys patience. I'm really sorry. I'm going to have to think long and hard about where I want this story to go before I put another chapter out.

I hate that I'm making you guys wait so long but I don't want you guys to read crap and I don't want to be the one writing it.

So if you did read Chapter 22, it may or may not go up again so as of now just forget I even put it up.

It was a stupid mistake and I'm sorry. I feel really horrible. >.<

Thank you for everyone that's sticking with me. I REALLY REALLY appreciate it. You have no idea. I'm so humbled by all of your support and I hope I can get my stuff together to put out more chapters and finish this book.

Thanks again.