Chapter 13- Tingles as a wakeup call. That's new.

A/N Hey everyone! Here's the next chapter. Just a heads up, I'm jumping islands for about a week to spend some time with family so I probably won't be able to update. BUT! I just found a charger for my laptop so I'll take that and try to write whenever I can.

This chapter is dedicated to HH1098 for thinking that I have what it takes to enter the Watty Awards. That means a lot to me! Thank you! :)

Hi to my new fans! I'm stoked you all like my story enough to fan me! Also, thank you if you've added this story to your library and for the votes/comments! Makes me really happy. Thank you so much! :)

Here you go everyone! Hope you like it. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryders POV:

What the fuck just happened?! This is bullshit! LC is mine and I’ll be damned if I let anyone take her from me. Screw Judge for choosing that Alpha prick over me! I’ll show him what happens to people when they mess with me and what’s mine.

I can’t believe she didn’t come to me when I told her too.  They must be holding her against her will. They have to be. She loves me. She told me so herself.

‘I’ll save you, baby! I promise we’ll be together soon.’ I growl.

It’s been about an hour since I left LC’s and I’ve been running in my wolf form trying to let out some frustration. It’s not working though because I can’t stop thinking about LC and how she’s not with me right now.

All of a sudden I’m pulled from my thoughts and I stop in my tracks. Rogue.

I hunch forward, getting ready to attack and inhale deeply. There’s something different about this wolf.

I look around slowly and then I see it. Or her. My Light Brown wolf towers over her Brown wolf by at least two feet. There’s no way she’ll be able to take me. I’ll let her live. LC would want that.

I snarl at her and shift back into human form.

What is it about this wolf that’s so different? I can’t put my finger on it and I feel my wolf trying to tell me something but I’m blocking him out. I don’t need to hear anything he has to say. Probably more talk of how LC isn’t my mate and all.

“SHIFT!” I yell standing at my full height trying to intimidate the rogue.

I guess it works because she does so immediately and although she may not be as beautiful or as sexy as my LC, I think I’ve just found a way to let my frustration out.

She stands at around 5’8. I like them short. She has short Brown hair. I prefer long Auburn hair. She has Brown eyes. I love Gray-Blue. She’s fit I’ll give her that but what Were isn’t? She’ll have to do.

As I was scrutinizing her, judging by her smirk she takes that as me checking her out. She looks me up and down and licks her lips.

My wolf is relentless and keeps trying to push into my mind and that puts me in an even worse mood.