Mark is here!

Jack woke up to a message from Mark saying " hey man I just want to thank you for helping me out again it really helped i know I could rely on you for anything you are a amazing person jack." Jack smiled and sent a message "hey no need to thank me haha im glad it helped though and i said i would always be there for you and I meant it! but you are a amazing person as well Mark." Jack sat his phone down and went and grabbed some clothes for the day and grabbed his phone and went down stairs and made him some coffee and then made himself some breakfast and sat down and started eating. when he was about done his phone went PING and it was a message from Mark and it read "HEY! i was thinking of coming over there to hang out i need to get away for a while." Jack looked around his home that was a mess and he said "yah that would be awesome when will you be heading down here?" Jack ate the rest of his food and put the plate in the sink and started doing dishes he figuerd he would have more then enough time to get the house ready for company but he still cleaned up, then his phone went PING an he leaned over to look at his phone but slipped and fell from some water that go on the ground from washing dishes but he rubbed his head and dried his hands off and grabbed his phone and red the message "if today is fine i should be there ate though." Jack rubbed his head again and mumbled "fuck." and replied back "yah that will be fine." then jack dropped a rag on the floor cleaning up the water and finished the dishes and went and picked u the cousins from the couch that was on the floor and strightened u the magazines that was strode out on the tables. then his phone went PING and he went to check it and it said "awesome ill see you whe i get there. "Jack smiled and said "ill see you later." then Jack went back to cleaning and started sweeping and mopping and making the house living room look nice then he went and made the guest bedroom look and smell nice and the bathrooms as well he did the laundry and got clean sheets and blanket and then made sure everything looked nice and neat and smelled nice and then he sat own and started a recording for the day.

a few hours went by and Jack finished the video and checked his phone it was close to 5pm so Jack decided to go on a evening walk and maybe grab some food he didnt feel like cooking at all so he grabbed his phone and headphones and a coat and slip on his shoes and went out the door it was starting to get dark but it felt nice outside so he took his time to walk down the road it was pretty and kinda quiet outside so he decided to not put the ear buds in and just enjoy the walk. when he arived at a little dinner and sat down at a booth and orderd a drink while he waited he was looking at the menu when his phone went PING it was a message from mark and it read "hey I'm here now!" Jack smiled and said "that was earlier then exspected! im not home right now though im out getting some food meet me here." and Mark relied back "ok I'm starving where is it at?" Jack replied back te address and then the watress walked over with his drink and said "ready to order?" Jack shook his head and said "no not yet im waiting on someone." the watress nodded and went to the next booth and took their order and went back with the order and jack waited on Mark and scrolled through his phone it only took about 25 minuites when Jack heard the door open and saw Mark walking through and look around until he spotted Jack and he smiled big and walked over to him but Jack felt nervous for some reson even through he spoke to Mark everyday and this isnt the first time seeing him in person, but Jack got up and huged Mark and his heart started beating so fast now and Jack was worried Mark could hear it but he shook it off and sat back down and Mark smiled at him and said "its so nice seeing you in person." Jack chuckled and said "yah it is." then he said nervously "seeing you in person not seeing me." he nervously laughed and Mark raised one eyebrow and said "have you ordered yet?" Jack whipped his hands on his jeans and said "nah i was waiting for you you said you was starving." Mark laughed and said "o god i am plane food is the worse."Jack laughed and Mark said "hey are you ok?" Jack was speechless he didnt know if he was ok he was so nervous for some reson and when he hugged Mark hes heart started racing for some reason but he shrugged it off again and said "yah in fine just hungry i all." Mark half smiled and said "i am as well." Jack laughed and then the watress walked over at the perfect time and said "ready to order now?" Mark and Jack shook there heads and orderd some food and sides and Mark and Jack started catching up and just talking even when they got there food when they got done Jack went to pay but Mark said "no i got it." Jack went to protest but before he could Mark put the money on the table and grabbed his bag and stood up and so did Jack  and they walked down the road to Jacks house talking and laughing.

when they got there Jack unlocked the door and they walked in and Jack asked "are you thirsty?" and Mark said "yes please." Jack poured them something to drink and brought the drinks to the couch where they sat down and relaxed for a minute watching a few movies when the cock hit 9:30 Mark yawned and said "ima head to bed im exsasted from the flight Jack shook his head and said "down the hall last door to the left." Mark smiled and grabbed his bag and said "see you in the morning." Jack smiled and stood up and said "ill see you in the morning." they walked to there rooms and Jack stripped down into his boxers and shirt and hopped n bed thinking about today and why he was so nervous and when they hugged but Jack shook his head and sighed and said "its noting Jack you just havent seen him in a while yah thats it." he rolled over and closed his eyes and before falling asleep said "thats it."