happy again

Marzia and Felix stayed for about a month but they had to leave because of Maya and Edgar so they packed up there stuff and hung out with Jack a little longer Marzia was packing up her make u when Felix walked into the kitchen where Jack was sitting with a cup of coffee when Jack saw Felix he smiled and said "what's up man?" Felix smiled and said "I got something for you." Jack smiled and said "oh you didn't have to do that really." but Felix pulled out a red plaid shirt and held it up for Jack to see Jack's eyes grew wide and his smile dropped and he said "are you sure?" Felix nodded and said "yah I am you made great progress." Jack smiled and said "thank you." Felix handed Jack the shirt and he rubbed his fingers over the pattern and slipped it on over his black shirt and smiled big  and Felix said "it looks good on you." Jack smiled and looked at himself and back and Felix and said "thank you for everything you and Marzia helped me out a lot with getting me through this." Felix waved his hand and said "no need to thank me you are one of my best friends." Jack sipped his coffee and said "do you want a cup?" Felix nodded and went and made two cups one for him and one for Marzia and he went back to there room and Jack looked at the shirt and sniffed it and it still smelled like Mark and he smiled a small smile and went back to his coffee and was thinking abut how far he came yah he still misses Mark and wishes he could talk to him but he knows he cant and grew to understand that, he is much better now and he has learned to smile and laugh and be happy again. Marzia and Felix walked in and said "were going to go ahead and go to the airport." Jack said "want me to walk with you?" Felix shook his head and said "nah its alright were going to take a cab." Jack nodded and got up and hugged Felix and Marzia and they said there good byes and he walked them to the door but before Felix shut the door he looked at Jack and said "take care." Jack smiled and said "I will I promise." they smiled at each other and Felix shut the door and Jack watched them leave through the window, Felix and Marzia walked to there cab and put all there bags in the trunk and waved at Jack and he waved at them back and Marzia and Felix got in the cab and it drove to the air port and once again Jack was alone.

Jack got into the recording room and began a video he realized he was still wearing the plaid shirt and debated taking it off but he kept it on he figured it showed he was doing ok and just fine without Mark so he recorded the video and played a funny video and laughed and smiled and had a fun time he felt like himself again and enjoyed it, when he got done recording he edited the video and uploaded it and then read the comments they were freaking out he was wearing Marks flannel and going on about septiplier he smiled and got up to get something to eat and he got onto tumblr and his page was blowing up with tags of septiplier and photos of them when he got to them he froze and looked at the photos of him and Mark and he smiled and locked his phone he didn't cry he got past that stage and now he is happy, Jack got the pizza from last nigh and heated it up and got him some juice and waited for the pizza to get done while he waited he turned on the TV for the noise in the background. his phone was blowing up it was text messages he thought it was Felix telling him that they are safe on the plan so he smiled and pulled out his phone but it wasn't Felix it was Mark.

Jack stared at his phone rereading the name on his phone how could this be he just got over Mark and he is texting him Jack got a little upset and wanted this to be a dream but it wasn't he knew this was real he looked at the phone for a minute debating on unlocking his phone and reading the messes so he did he read them and they said "he jack." "I now you don't want to talk but." "I miss you I miss talking to you." "I hate that we stopped talking and I just want you to know." "that you are still my best friend." "and I know its been a month since we talked but I miss you." "iv been watching your videos and they make me laugh I saw you was wearing my shirt." "I know I just up and left and I'm sorry." "I just want you to know I'm sorry I don't know if that's what you are upset about but that was wrong of me to do.", it took everything in Jack to not reply back he knew he shouldn't because of his girlfriend he kept rereading the text and he just got over Mark and here he is texting him trying to make mends it really upset Jack but he didn't let it ruin what he just worked so hard on so he didn't reply back he didn't want Mark to get hurt so he deleted the messages and got his pizza and ate it an went to record another video for later very pleased with himself for not breaking down crying he worked on himself for a entire month so he wasn't going to ruin it now. he was very happy to have his fans to push him along and his friends and PAX was coming up so he was excited for that as well he knew Mark would be there but its a big place and very crowded so he should be able to avoid him he has a week till PAX and he is recording a lot of videos to be able to have up while he is there and a little longer so he kept himself busy and happy because YouTube helps him a lot.

when he got done recording three videos he decided to go on a walk to the park and feel the cool air so he grabbed a light jacket and his phone and keys and went on a walk as he was heading there he ran into some fans and took some photos and autographed stuff for them and then he continued on his walk and got to a bench the same one him and Marzia and Felix sat at when he was balling his eyes out and snapped at Felix he sat down and couldn't believe that was a month ago it felt just like a week ago he smiled at the fact Felix didn't snap back at him but talked calmly to him and how Marzia hugged him when he was crying and walked with him while he cried they were really great friends and he loved them and they were really great friends, he began to cry not because he was sad but because he was happy he had such amazing friends like Marzia and Felix and how they stayed a month to help him, he whipped his tears and took a picture of the sun and water the sky was beautiful then he put it on twitter  and he smiled and went back to his house and ate some dinner and watched some south park and then went to bed.