acceptance

Jack kept running until he got to the place where Mark took the photo earlier and sat down he was hurt and upset his mom didn't accept him he knew he had Mark but he was still upset. Jack was breathing and went to check the time but he didn't have his phone he must have left it on the kitchen table and he put his head in his hands and started crying he wanted his mom to accept him.

he sat there crying for a bit when he heard a noise and looked over and saw a light and then he saw his mom and she went and sat down next to Jack and let out a sigh and said "I'm sorry Jack." Jack sniffed and said "why don't you accept us." Jacks mom said "I was raised that being gay is a disgrace." Jack nodded and said "can you at least try and get to know Mark." Jacks mom sighed and said "ok I will try but it will take time." Jack smiled and said "thank you mom." Jacks mom smiled and said "I love you." Jacks smiled bigger and said "I love you to."

Jack and his mom walked back to the house and Mark and his dad came walking around the house and saw them and Mark ran over and picked Jack up and hugged him and said "I missed you." then he sat Jack down and looked him over and said "are you ok?" Jack smiled and said "yah I am fine." Mark hugged him again and said "I was so worried." Jacks mom walked over to her husband and said "lets go get dessert." Mark looked down and Jacks mom said "all of us." Mark looked up and Jacks mom said "I'm sorry Mark I hope you can forgive me." and she held her hand out but Mark walked over and hugged her and said "I forgive you." and Jacks mom hugged him back and they let go and they all walked into the house Jacks mom was cooking and Mark walked over and said "need help?" Jacks mom looked at him and Jack said "he is a amazing cook his mom taught him how to cook." Jacks mom nodded and Mark showed her some of his recipes and she tasted some and was amazed with how they tasted and looked at Mark and said "that is delicious!" and then looked at Jack and said "keep him." Jack and Mark laughed and Jack said "I plan on it." Jacks mom said to Mark "you will have t show me some more recopies so I can cook them for my friends." Mark laughed and said "I will write some down for you." Jacks mom sighed and said "I feel awful for how I treated you." Mark smiled and said "let me show you how to make that pie pop with more flavor and it'll be fine." Jacks mom smiled and said "deal." Jack smiled and sat with his dad on the couch and said "its great to see them finally get along." Jacks dad sighed and said "yah it is." and he took a deep breath and said "Mark is a amazing guy and I'm happy to see you happy Jack." Jack smiled and said "I hope our fans will be as supportive as you and mom and Marks parents are." Jacks dad said "well if they are really you and his fans they wont care as long as you are happy and if they don't support you two then that doesn't matter because you have each other and your true fans will stick around." Jack smiled and said "thanks dad." an they went back to watching TV but didn't know Mark and Jacks mom was creeping up behind them with icing on there fingers to put on there face and they tipped two and Mark put it on Jacks nose and Jacks mom rubbed it all over Jacks dad face and they looked back at them and Jack squinted his eyes and said "its on." and Jack and Jacks dad jumped up and they had a icing war until the pies were down and they all sat down eating a slice or three covered in icing when it got around 10pm everyone took turns taking  shower and Jack and Mark told Jacks parents good night and Jack and Mark went to the cabin outside and Mark said "I like your mom she is awesome." Jack smiled and was getting ready for bed and said "I'm glad you do and I'm glad she likes you as well." Mark was getting dressed as well and said "I'm glad as well and I'm happy she liked the pie i made for you all." Jack laughed and said "who doesn't like your cooking." Mark laughed and said "that is true." and they laid down curled up and said good night and went to sleep."

when Jack woke up Mark was still asleep and he snuggled in closer and sighed and waited for Mark to wake up while he waited he scrolled on twitter around 11am Mark woke up and hugged Jack and said "good morning." Jack smiled and said "good morning." and Mark saw Jacks background on his phone was the same as when he got it and said "I don't like your background how about I do this." and he grabbed his phone and opened his phone and took a picture of Marks arm wrapped around Jack and there hair was a mess and both smiling and he set it as Jacks phone background and handed Jacks phone back to him and Jack said "I love it." and they kissed  and rolled out of bed and got dressed and they walked into the other house and Jacks dad was cooking breakfast and Mark offered to help but Jacks dad said "its fine really." and Jack made a cup of coffee for himself and Mark and said "where's mom?" Jack dad said "she's still asleep." Jack nodded and sat down at the table and sipped his cup of coffee Jacks dad finished breakfast and made a plate for everyone and made a plate for Jacks mom and put it on a trey and took it into the room and walked out empty handed and sat down at the table with Jack and Mark and they ate and talked after a while they all finished and Jacks dad washed the dishes and Jack and Mark went back on a walk and walked all the way to town and looked around the shops for a few hours around lunch time they went to a restraint that made the food in front of them and ran into a few fans and sighed autographs and took photos. after while they walked back home and Jacks mom was awake and she was sitting on the couch and she said "hey boys taking a looking around Ireland." Mark smiled and said "its beautiful!" Jacks mom smiled and said "yes it is not much to do here." Mark smiled and so did Jack and they watched  scary movie together and Jacks mom was about to cook dinner when Mark hopped up and said "no i got it you relax." Jacks mom said "ok fine but if you need anything just come and get me." Mark smiled and started cooking and was humming and Jacks mom leaned over and said to Jack "he is a nice guy Jack and very cute." Jack smiled and blushed a little and said "yes he is." Jacks mom smiled and said "how did you two meet." and Jack told her the story of how they meet and got together and she said "well I'm sorry you had to go through so much you could have called me." Jack nodded and said "I know I could have I'm sorry." Jacks mom smiled and said "its ok but I'm glad this Felix guy and his girlfriend was there for you he sounds like a nice guy." Jack smiled and said "they are and some of mine and Marks best friends." Jacks mom nodded and said "I would like to see them one time and than hem for taking care of you." Jacks said "I can face time them right now." Jacks mom shook her head and said "no its ok just tell them I said thank you." Jack nodded and said "I will." and Mark called out from the kitchen "where the pepper?" Jack laughed and went into the kitchen and helped Mark out and waited for dinner to cook and when it was done everyone sat around the table and talked and Jacks dad said "when are you two leaving?" Jack said "tomorrow." Jacks mom said "well it was nice seeing you Jack and a pleasure  meeting you Mark." Mark finished chewing and said "the pleasure was all mine." then they all started talking about random stuff and finished dinner Mark and Jack did the dishes and they said there good nights and went to the cabin and Mark was getting ready for bed and said "the day after tomorrow is the big day." Jack nodded and said "I'm pretty nervous." Mark sighed and said "I am as well." Jack said "well our true fans will stay." Mark smiled and said "that's true and nothing will ruin our relationship." Jack smiled and said "nothing will." and they curled up in the bed and said good night and went to bed.