Meeting Marks parents

after the week at PAX Jack and Marks relationship grew more and more and Mark broke up with his girlfriend but she didn't care and said she found someone better who earns more money. Jack and Mark decided to keep it a secret for a while so they could tell there family's before there fans it is more respectful then there family finding out through a YouTube video but it was hard many time Jack wanted to kiss Mark in front of everyone and hold his hand but he didn't. they were on the plane to Marks parents house and Jack was nervous and kept thinking the worse like what if his parents don't like that were together or if they hate him or or or. Jack was exhausted from all the worrying and put his head in his hand and sighed and then he felt Marks hand on his and said "hey don't worry they will love you." Jack looked up at him and said "thanks I just cant help but worry." Mark grabbed Jacks hand and said "there is no need to though." Mark sighed and said "I'm more worried about meeting your parents." Jack got wide eyed and said "I wasn't even thinking about my parents." Jack started worrying again but said "it doesn't matter if they don't accept it I still got you." Mark smiled and said "I got you as well." they smiled at each other and kissed and Jack stretched and said "I'm going to take a nap ok." Mark nodded and said "I am as well." they both fell asleep on the plane until they arrived.

a few hours after.

Mark and Jack woke up to the plane landing with a BUMP and Jack groaned but didn't open his eyes and Mark shook him saying "hey Jack." but Jack just moaned again keeping his eyes shut and Mark shook him again saying "handsome wake up." Jack opened his eyes a little and poked his lip out and Mark smiled and kissed his cheek an said "don't be grouchy" Jack opened his eyes all the way and stretched and rubbed his eyes and looked out the window and saw a bright blue sky and he groaned again and said "its so bright." Mark laughed and stood up and grabbed his and Jacks bag and said "its the middle of the day here." Jack nodded and said "ah ok." he looked at Mark and said "I can get my bag." Mark smiled and said I can get it for you." Jack stood up and said "no its fine." he went to reach for the bag but Mark stood up straight and said "Sean I got it." Jack backed off and blushed and said "sorry." Mark smiled and said "don't apologize its fine." Mark winked and said "lets get going so it doesn't get late." Jack and Mark got off the plane and saw a couple holding up a sign that said 'Fischbach' in large letters when Jack spotted them he felt his stomach tie in so many knots and his face drain with color and his heartbeat fast and his hands shake, Mark looked back at Jack who has stopped walking and he turned around and said "hey its going to be fine I will be right next to you through it all." Jack shook his head and Mark smiled and Jack smiled back and took a deep breath and let it out slow and said "lets do this." Mark smiled and said "lets do this.", Mark and Jack beguine walking towards Marks parents and they yelled "hey mark!" Mar waved back and said "hey!" and they hugged while Jack stayed back feeling anxious, Marks dad said "you must be Jack I'm Marks step dad and this is his mom." he held out his hand and Jack grabbed it and shook it and smiled and said "nice to meet you sir and ma'am." Mark wrapped his arm around Jack and said "guys I know this is out of the blue but Jack is my boyfriend." his parents were silent then his mom said "well this is a change but you are a grown man and as long as you are happy then we are happy." Marks step dad sighed and said "I couldn't say it better myself." Jack smiled big and felt the weight of the world lift off his shoulders and said "thank you." Marks mom and step dad smiled and his mom said "lets get going home and get something to eat." Mark and his mom started talking and catch up and his step dad and Jack walked behind them and his step dad said quietly to where only Jack could hear "this is the happiest iv seen him." Jack said "really?" His step dad looked at his and said "yah I haven't seen him smile so much and laugh like this in a while just look at him." his step dad help up his hand at Mark who was smiling and talking to his mom, Jack smiled and said "yah I see it." his step dad smiled and said he is lucky to have you, Jack smiled and Mark looked at Jack and smiled big and looked back and his mom and Jack said "no I'm the lucky one." and his step dad looked down at him and smiled and looked back ahead and they all walked to his moms car and cached up on the ride to his moms and his step dads home and Mark and Jack were holding hands the whole time.