guilt

Jack woke up to the smell of bacon cooking and he got up and walked into the kitchen and saw Mark cooking breakfast Jack spoke up and said "good morning." Mark looked at Jack and smiled and said "good morning I didn't mean to wake you." Jack smiled and said "you didn't. how long have you been awake?" Mark flipped a pancake and said "a few hours I figured I would cook breakfast as a thank you for letting me stay here a few nights." then he flipped the pancake one last time and slid it on the late that had a nice stack and bacon to the side Mark made Jack a plate and pored some juice and sat the plate down in front of him and watch Jack take a bite it was delicious a hint of cinnamon and nice buttery taste the pancakes were nice and fluffy practically perfect Jack let out a moan and Mark smiled and said "good?" Jack smiled and said "they are delicious!" Mark smiled and grabbed his plate and cup and sat down next to Jack and said "I love cooking it calms me and helps keep my mind running and the thought of me making something other people will eat makes me happy." Jack stopped eating and looked at Mark his mouth was full looking like a chipmunk and Mark let out a loud laugh and said "slow down you may chock there is some left still." Jack blushed and looked away swallowing what was left in his mouth an cut the rest of the Pancake and said "I love it when you cook for me you can stay as long as you want if you keep cooking." Mark laughed again and said "ill take that deal then." Jack laughed as well and they finished eating Jack picked up the plates and washed them while Mark cleaned up his mess and Mark said "want to record a video together?" Jack finished the last dish and dried his hands and said "sure that will be awesome." after the kitchen was cleaned up Jack went into the recording booth and said his intro and announced Mark was with him and they played a game together and joked around and was laughing they played for about a hour and half and then ended the video and Jack went over it editing it and Mark was siting in the corner of the room on his phone, when Jack got done editing and started reading the comments and was laughing at some then Mark got up and said "what's so funny?" and Jack said "some of these comments are funny." Mark walked over to the table and leaned over Jack reading them out loud practically in Jacks ear and laughing. Jacks heart started pumping hard again and he was getting nervous and his hands started getting sweaty then Mark said still looking at the screen "that one is hilarious." Jack nodded and said "yes it is." his voice was kind of squeaky but he cleared his throat and took a sip of his drink and he chuckled then Mark chuckled again and said "o man." then Jack's breath got heavy and he felt his pants get tight he looked down and saw he was hard and he was quickly thinking of excuses to get out when he finally spoke up in one breath "I got to go to the bathroom!" Mark stood up and smiled and said "ok are you ok?" Jack pulled his shirt down kind of and rushed to the door and out of it shouting "yah I'm fine just have to go really bad!" when Jack got in the bathroom he slammed the door shut and pressed his back against it and let out a loud breath thinking what was going on Mark is his best friend he shouldn't be attracted to him Mark wasn't even doing anything except leaning over him breathing in his ear and talking...in his deep voice. then Jack looked down and he was still hard he put his head in his hands and was trying to take his mind off of it but it wasn't working then he heard a knock on the door and he said "WHAT?" and Mark replied back "hey I'm going on a walk and maybe pick us up some lunch is pizza fine?" Jack said back "yah that fine." then he heard footsteps leavening and Jack let out a sigh and realized the only way it'll go away if he takes care of the issue so he pulled his pants down and boxers and started jacking off and he was moaning and started going faster and faster until he got off and he was guilty and about it Mark was his best friend and going through a bad break up and here he is getting off on him Jack was so confused and upset with himself! Jack whipped up his mess and washed his hands and sat down on his couch still feeling gulty and upset so he decided to turn on the TV to drain out his thoughts but his mind kept drifting off from the show but he would snap it back to the show that was going, this kept happening until Mark walked in the door with a giant pizza and he looked at Jack and smiled and said "sorry it took so long I got kind of lost but I hope this makes up for it." Jack stood up and said "yah it does it smells delicious." Mark laughed and said "I hope not as delicious as my cooking." Jack sucked in through his teeth and said "its pretty close but your cooking is fucking delicious." Mark pointed his finger at him and grabbed two paper plates and put some pizza on the plates and brought one to Jack and they sat down eating the pizza and Mark said "man I love south park." Jack looked at the TV not noticing that was playing and he said "yah I do to its hilarious." they sat down and ate the whole pizza and laughing at the show Mark looked at Jack and said "are you alright you have been acting different these past few days iv been here." Jack froze and said "yah I'm fine just a little nervous I guess its been a while since we hung out." Mark shook his head and smiled and said "o ok that's understandable iv been nervous as well but its been a lot of fun hanging out with you." Jack smiled and said "I haven't noticed." Mark said "really? I thought it was obvious I guess I was worried for nothing." Jack laughed and said "I guess I need to learn from you." Mark laughed and he picked up there trash and threw the pizza box away and grabbed two sodas out the fridge and handed one to Jack but when he did there hands touched and Jacks heart started beating fast and Mark said "are you ok your face is red are you running a fever?" Jack froze again and said "no I feel fine." Mark put his hand on Jack fore head and said "you feel slightly warm do you want me to make you soup or something?" Jack shook his head and said "no I'm fine really." Mark shook his head and said "nonsense its fine I don't want you getting sick." Mark walked to the kitchen and Jack could hear cabinets opening and closing and Jack let out a groan and put his hands on his face getting upset with himself more!

after a while Mark walked over with a bowl of soup and grill cheese and Jack grabbed it and said "you cook a lot at my house and clean up." Mark smiled and said "I'm a great guest." Jack laughed and said "you didn't have to do this for me really I don't feel sick." Mark smiled and said "your my best friend I'm just making sure you don't get sick while I'm here." Jack started at his soup and said "how long will you be here?" Mark said "what sick of me already I can leave." Jacks heart started to beat faster and said "I didn't mean it like that I'm-." Mark cut him off laughing and said "I know I was picking but I don't know how long ill be staying I jut don't feel like being back home right now." Jack sipped at his soup and said "I don't mind how long you stay." Mark smiled big and said "thank you Jack you are amazing." Jack felt his face grow hot and Mark said "maybe you should go lay down some your face is red again." Jack ate the last bit of his soup and started at his grill cheese and said "no its fine lets watch some more TV." Mark shook his head and said "ok but if you start feeling sick you should lay down." Jack and Mark watched the TV and jack sat his bowl and plate to the side and curled up under a blanket it was only the evening but he felt sort of sleepy from this whole eventful day towards the end of the show his eyelids felt heavy and they started to close and Mark looked over at him and said "want to go to bed?" Jack shook his head but Mark rolled hi eyes and said "do I have to carry you?" but jack was already asleep and Mark smiled and picked him up and carried him to his room and put him on his bed and closed the door Jack didn't wake up or anything but when Mark went to walk out Jack mumbled in his sleep "I love you Mark." Mark smiled and said "I love you to Jack feel better soon." ad Mark waked out and went to his room.