love and broken hearts

Jack woke up in the middle of the night and wondered how he got in his bed but he just shrugged off thinking he must have slept walk into his room but he decided to just go back to sleep but he could hear the TV playing in the living room so he got up to go see if it was left on but when he walked in he saw Mark sitting in his boxers and a shirt watching the TV when he saw Jack he turned down the volume and said "ah sorry if I woke you up." Jack walked over and sat down on the other side of the couch and said "nah you didn't wake me up its ok." Mark smiled and said "I couldn't sleep." Jack shook his head not wanting to push Mark so he didn't ask why he couldn't sleep he kept his mouth shut about that and said "what are you watching?" there was a black and white show going and there was a man and woman the man had a accent and the woman was kind of nuts but it was funny Mark chuckled and said "I forgot the name but my mom use to watch it in the mornings I found it stupid in the past but now its funny to me." after a while of silence Mark said "she texted me earlier." Jack felt something in his chest hurt and he could fell his heart beat in his ears and he said "what did she say?" Mark sighed and said "she wants to work stuff out." Jack looked at Mark and said "what do you want to do?" Mark was quiet for a minute and said "do you know why she left I don't think I told you." Jack shook his head and Mark said "she didn't like I did YouTube and how people online complemented how I looked and how they shipped me and you together she got jealous and always said something about it and would insult you and she didn't like the fact I would take up for you one day it got really bad and she left." Jack had no idea that was the issue that happened and he didn't like seeing Mark upset he loved that Mark took up for him but it hurt him in the end, Jack said "I'm so sorry I appreciate you taking up for me though." Mark smiled and aid "its ok and no worries Jack you are my best friend." Jack smiled and said "you are mine as well." Mark sighed and said "I may go back in a day or two to talk to her in person for now I just want to think what I'm going to do." Jack shook his head and said "I understand." then Mark huffed and said "hey Jack why haven't you had a girlfriend?" Jacks heart was pounded an he shrugged and said "I don't know just haven't found one yet I guess." Mark shook his head and said "makes since I guess." then they  went back to watching TV and was laughing but after a hour or so Jack looked over at Mark and noticed he was asleep Jack stared at him and thought he is cute asleep but Jack shook his head and though that I cant be thinking like that Mark is my best friend and also a male I'm not gay at least now I'm not sure anymore I just got off on him earlier. then Jack went back to the TV and his mind drifted off to earlier to when Mark was leaning over him looking at the computer screen and him breathing in his ear and his deep voice. then Jack looked down and he was hard again and he groaned in frustration and then he heard Mark say "what's wrong?" Jack jumped and covered himself up and said "I thought you was asleep!" Mark laughed and said "I was about to be." Jack could hear his heart beat and said in one breath "I'm sorry I woke you up." Mark sat up straight and pushed his hair back and said "its fine really what's wrong?" Jack felt his face grow red and said "nothing!" and Jack stood up and so did Mark and Mark said "Jack you can talk to me if something is wrong you have been acting strange lately." Jack backed up a few steps still covering himself up and Mark stepped forward but his foot hit the leg of the coffee table and tripped and grabbed Jack and they both fell on the floor Mark on top of Jack and Mark face was growing red and he said "uh sorry Jack are you ok?" Jack stuttered out " its f-fine." then Mark looked down and said "Jack you are hard aren't you?" Jack covered his face and his heart started racing and Mark breathed deeply and said "its ok Jack." Jack moved his hands and Mark leaned down and kissed Jack and Jack kissed back and then mark   pulled Jacks body close to him and kissed Jack harder and then bit his lip and Jack let out a moan and grabbed Marks shirt and Mark pulled Jacks shorts off and started rubbing Jacks hard cock and Jack let out a loud moan and Mark leaned into Jack ear and growled "does this feel good?" Jack moaned out "yes it does!" Jack pulled Marks boxers down and started rubbing Marks cocks and Mark moaned in Jacks ear and moaned out "can I?" Jack shook his head and said "be easy please this is my first time." Mark shook his head and pulled Jacks legs over his shoulder and pressed his cock to Jacks hole and pushed it in Jack let out a loud moan and clawed at the floor, Mark pushed his cock in more and Jack breathed deeply and moaned more and then Mark pushed all the way in and started going in and out slowly and Jack was moaning louder and had his nails in the floor and Mark speed up and Jack was as loud as can be and Mark bent down kissing Jacks neck and biting it leaving marks on his neck and Jack moaned out "I'm about to cum." Mark went faster and then he pulled out and came on the floor and Jack came all over himself and Jack was breathing hard and sat up and didn't know what to say Mark rubbed the back of his head and said "I'm sorry." Jack shook his head and said "don't be." he looked down and said "I'm going to take a shower." Mark smiled and said "ok." Jack got up and pulled his boxers up and Mark got and grabbed a towel and whipped up his mess and Jack went into the bathroom and took off his clothes and looked in the mirror and saw the bite marks on his neck they were big and a dark color. Jack got in the shower and washed off and cleaned up when he got done he grabbed a towel and dried off and put his clothes back on and stepped out and went to the kitchen and saw Mark pouring a glass of juice and said "will you pour me one?" Mark said "yah I can." Jack sat down and said "I'm sorry about that." Mark handed Jack the cup and said "its fine we just got caught up in the moment." Jack felt his heart break and said "yah that's it." Jack did have feelings for Mark and wanted to be with him but Mark didn't want to be with him he still has feelings for his ex and he respected that. Mark sat his glass in the sink and said "I'm going to try and go to sleep some." Jack shook his head and said "yah I am as well." Mark winked at Jack and walked down the hall to his room and Jack felt his heart beat fast and he stood up and went to his room with his cup and he realized he would never be with Mark he was stupid for even having feelings for him so Jack went in his bed room wanting to cry but couldn't he was hurting to bad so he grabbed his Sam plushy and laid down and went to sleep with a broken heart.