meeting Jacks parents

Jack and Mark spent the next day hanging out around the house and spending time with Marks mom and step dad. around 3 they packed up and was getting ready to catch the flight they said there good byes and then drove them to the airport Jack was getting the knots in his stomach again and his palms were sweating and his heart was pounding but he tried to calm down he had Mark but he really wanted them to love and accept Mark and his relationship with him. Jack started breathing to calm down and keep up the pace with Mark, Mark was excited to meet them and positive about the whole thing and that helped Jack out some. 

they reached the plane and got there seats and Mark put the bags up and Jack took the window seat and Mark sat next to him and said "ready." Jack smiled and said "as ready as ill ever be." and then he let out a nervous laugh and Mark grabbed Jacks hand and smiled and said "hey I'm right here next to you I promise."  Jack smiled and said "I promise as well." then the plane started to take off and Jack and Mark were talking and watching the movie that was playing and went to sleep before they arrived at Ireland.

some time has passed.

the plane landed and Jack woke up and looked out the plane window and smiled and nudged Mark awake and waited for his eyes to open and smiled and said "we are here." Mark smiled and rubbed his eyes and said " finally." Mark stood up and stretched and grabbed  there bags and let Jack out first and followed behind him Jack was growing more and more nervous about telling his parents about being with Mark, they walked until Jack saw his parents and ran to them and hugged them while Mark was following behind holding the suit cases and he stood back as Jacks mom and dad were talking to Jack and catching up, when they got done Jacks dad and mom looked at Mark and said "care to introduce us Jack." Jack smiled and said "mom dad this is Mark he is." Jack stopped and took a deep breath and felt his heart start pounding like it was about to pop out his chest and then he said "he is my boyfriend." Jacks parents faces were blank and showed no emotion and it felt like the world grew silent and then his mom said "boyfriend?" Jack nodded and said "yes he is my boyfriend." Jacks dad sighed and said "well I guess this will take sometime to get use to." he reached out his hand to Mark and said "nice to meet you Mark." Mark grabbed it and said "nice to meet you to sir." Jacks mom didn't say anything and Jack said "mom?" she shook her head and took a deep breath and said "well you are grown." and she headed for the door Jacks dad sighed and said "just give her time this is  major shock." Jack half smiled and Mark nodded and said "I understand sir." Jacks dad clapped his hands together and said "let get going home and make something to eat I'm sure you are hungry and lets not keep her waiting." Jack smiled and they walked out the door and got in the car Mark and Jacks dad was talking and getting to know each other while Jacks mom was quiet and looking out the window and Jack was listening,

when they reached the house Jacks mom went into her room and Jacks dad started cooking dinner while Mark helped out and giving advice for the recipe and Jacks dad was trying out some samples and giving Mark hints, Jack went to his mom and dads room and knocked on the doo he heard his mom say "yes." Jack walked in to see her sitting on the bed and he said "hey mom." she stood up and said "hey." Jack walked closer and said "what's wrong." she sighed and said "why not a girl Jack." Jack sighed and said "I don't understand it either but i love Mark and I want you to like him as well mom." his mom sighed and said "I just always pictured you with a girl Sean not you being gay." Jack was quiet and his mom said "just leave me be please I need to take a nap or something." Jack shook his head and walked out the door and saw Mark and his dad looking at him and with a questioning expiration but Jack shook his head and grabbed there bags and went out side to his little wooden cabin and sat the bags down and sat on the bed and felt like crying he buried his face in the pillow and then he heard the door open and someone sit on the side of the bed and heard a hand rubbing his back then Mark say "I'm sorry." Jack said "its not your fault." Mark said " know." Jack sighed and was quiet and Mark said "just give her time this is new to her." Jack sighed and sat up and said "I know it just hurts you know." Mark nodded and said "I understand." Jack smiled and said "at least I got you." Mark smiled and said "and your dad." Jack laughed and said "yah him to." Mark laughed and Jack said "want to go on a walk." Mark walked out an Mark looked up and said "it looks like it might rain." Jack walked out and said "it always rains in Ireland." and he held up a umbrella and they stated walking and Mark was looking around an said "its gorgeous here." Jack smiled and said "yah it is." they started walking an Mark was taking pictures of the nature and secretly taking photos of Jack one was of Jack sitting on a fallen tree making a flower crown and the tress were over him and the sun was shinning through and Jack was wearing his red flannel shirt and black skinny jeans and a black beanie and his green hair was poking out and he was wearing his glasses, Mark made it his home screen and showed it to Jack an Jack blushed and was speechless and Mark kissed his cheek and said "you are so adorable." Jack smiled and held up the crown and said "this is for you." Mark took in and put it on and said "how do I look." Jack said out loud "handsome." Mark smiled and said "thank you so do you." and Mark leaned over and kissed Jacks lips and held his hand and pulled away and said "I'm so happy to be with you." Jack smiled and said "I'm so happy to be with you as well."

they started walking back to Jacks house and Mark still had the flower crown on. when they reached Jacks house Jacks dad walked out and said "o good dinner just got done and be careful I talked her into joining us." Jack and Mark nodded and walked in the house and sat around the table and Jacks mom was sitting at the end arms crossed and looking down, Jacks dad was getting the food and Mark and Jack and Jacks mom satin silence and didn't say anything for a little bit until Jacks dad walked in with a dish of food and sat it on the table and said "dinner is served!" everyone said thank you and Jacks dad sat down and made the plates and passed them around and everyone was eating and talking except for Jacks mom until she spoke up half way through the meal "you remember my friends daughter you use to play with when you were younger" Jack said "yah I do remember." Jacks mom said "well I ran into her the other day shopping se was telling me she's got a nice job and makes a lot of money." Jack nodded and said "that's good for her." Jacks mom said "I was thinking maybe me and you could have lunch with her tomorrow alone." Jack realized what his mom was doing and said "mom I'm with Mark." Jacks mom keep going on about having lunch with her and Jack snapped and stood up and said "I'm with Mark I love Mark mom and I will always be with him I am happy and I don't care what you think I'm gay and you can accept me or not but none of that will change how I fell about him." Jacks mom said "well I don't approve and as far as this goes you will not have me in your life." Jack felt his heart shatter and he couldn't breathe and before he knew it he crashed through the front door and was running he didn't know where he could hear Mark and his dad calling for him behind but he didn't stop he kept running.