the kiss and more

its been a week since Jack got the text from Mark and he is on his way to PAX now kind of nervous but excited as well before he left his house he tripled checked to see if his videos were right and ready he was nervous about not being able to record videos but he was ready to see his fans and interact with them he was nervous about seeing Mark as well but he was fine. Jack decided to wear the flannel shirt and show he is fine.

a few hours later.

Jack arrived and decided to get a hotel near the PAX building so he could get there early. when he got to the hotel he got him a room on the 4th floor near the elevator he got in his room and sat his bags down and cleaned up a bit and used the bathroom and settled in he will be here for a week that means a week of avoiding Mark he better stay on his toes and his eyes open. Jack sighed and got his room key and went out the door and saw the elevator door closing and he yelled "wait hold the door for me." but it was to late they were closing but he saw in the crack it was Mark looking down at his phone and then he looked up but Jack jumped out the way and behind the wall near the elevator he could hear Mark mumble "I thought I heard-." then the doors closed and Jack let out his breath and sighed and said "that was close this is going to be hard why does he have to be at the same hotel as me!" Jack stood up straight and shook it off he has to be strong he waited 20 minutes and got on the elevator that should be enough time for him to be gone when he got in the elevator and waited for the elevator to stop his heart was pounding in case Mark was waiting at the bottom but when he reached the bottom he didn't see him and sighed and went to check out and then he was out the doors towards the building and keeping a eye out for Mark but he didn't see him anywhere he must have took a cab to it.

when Jack arrived he took a look at everything it was so huge full of people as soon as he walked in he was surrounded by fans and they were all excited to see him he was sighing stuff and taking pictures when he got done with the photos and autographs he walked backstage but when he did he saw Mark and ducked out of there and went to look around and meet other people, then he heard Fans yelling for Mark and he kept his distance but watched him interact with his fans and goof off a bit Jack couldn't help but fall for him all over again, Mark was a nice guy there is no denying that but he cant even talk to him and it would be rude to tell him about his girlfriend because he is happy with her. while Jack was staring at Mark, Mark looked and saw Jack and smiled and he held up a finger to hold on one minute and then looked down to talk to a fan and Jack took that chance to bolt out of there and hide behind a stand but he could still see Mark, Mark looked up and looked around but didn't see Jack and he frowned and looked hurt but he smiled again because of his fans, Jack was hurting inside he wanted to talk to Mark again and hug him he really did miss him a lot he was his best friend he watched as the Fans went away and it was just Mark, Mark looked around and started looking for Jack everywhere he saw Mark go the other way and he sighed a sigh of relief and walked in the other direction and got flooded with fans again but he kept a eye out and caught Mark walking towards him and Jack couldn't get away and upset his fans, Mark was walking closer to him and Jack was sighing autographs as fast as he could but not fast enough after a few minutes all the fans were gone and he could break free but it was to late Jack felt a hand on his shoulder and he knew who it was he spun around and was face to face with Mark he wanted to run to hide but his legs wouldn't move he was yelling RUN in his head but he couldn't it wasn't working Mark smiled and said "hey finally caught you." Jack smiled and said "yah I guess you did." Mark said "its been crazy huh all these fans." Jack nodded and said "yah it has been but its awesome." Mark laughed and Jacks heart started beating fast his laugh was amazing and he loved it but he had to go before Mark got hurt so he said "look Mark I got-." Mark cut him off and said with a sad exasperation on his face "please don't go Jack I missed you." Jacks heart ached and he hated seeing Mark like this but he couldn't stay, Mark sighed and said "I'm really sorry about everything I didn't mean to hurt you and I'm just so sorry I did please don't leave me Jack." Jack wondered if Mark even knew what was going on and then he thought Mark wasn't the one who hurt him it wasn't mark all along it was that bitch how could he be so stupid and blame Mark all along he felt his blood boil and he could help but spit out loudly "YOU ARENT THE ONE WHO HURT ME!" Mark jumped and said in shock "what?", Jack realized what he did and looked at Mark and everyone around them staring and whispering and gasping and Jacks legs finally moved he was running away he could hear Mark calling his name behind him but he had to run how could he have done this yell at Mark he didn't want to yell at Mark at all, Jack ran back stage and ducked behind some creates  in the corner and took deep breaths and sat in a ball in the corner he was about to cry when he heard Mark say "Jack?" Jack looked up and said "fuck!" Mark sat down where Jack couldn't escape and crossed his arms and said "talk to me Jack." Jack let out a loud sigh and said "I cant Mark." Mark took a deep breath and said "I'm not getting up or letting you leave till you tell me." Mark scooted closer and Jack tried to scoot back his heart began to beat faster and he wanted to go but he knew that wasn't going to happen so he gave in and said "you remember when your girlfriend got on the phone with me?" Mark nodded his head and Jack sighed and said "well she told me not to talk to you or I will get hurt and I was worried she would hurt you so I stopped talking to you so you don't get hurt because I-I."  Mark waved his hand in a circle and said "you what?" Jack took a deep breath and let out a loud sigh and said in one breath "I love you!" he began to cry saying it out loud was amazing he was hiding it so long and finally saying it was amazing Jack sighed and said "but I know you don't love me back." Mark said "Jack I do love you I just thought you didn't love me." Jack looked at him with big eyes and said "how the fuck did you not know it was clear as day you idiot." Mark blushed and said "I just listen to my head more then my heart i guess." Jack smiled but then frowned and said "you have a girlfriend though." Mark frowned and said "I was going to break up with her anyways she's been using me for my money every time I turn around I have to use all my money on her and if i don't then she flips out claiming I don't love her and I cant deal with that." Jack nodded and said "now what?" Mark smiled and said "this." Mark leaned over and Jack backed up all the way on the wall and Mark pressed his lips against Jacks and wrapped his arm around Jacks back and pulled him closer and pressed his lips hard onto Jacks and Jack wrapped his arms around Marks neck and kissed him back it felt amazing kissing Mark and  being with him they pulled apart and Mark sighed and Jack said "that felt amazing." and he began to cry Mark whipped his tears away and kissed his cheek and said "we should get going before the show goes on" Jack nodded his head and they stood up and got ready to go on stage and Mark looked at Jack and said "nice shirt." Jack looked down and forgot he was wearing the flannel and said "do you want it back?" Mark smiled and said "no it looks good on you." and he kissed Jacks cheek and said "ready?" Jack nodded and said "ready." and they went on stage and did what they did best have fun and made the crowd laugh and smile.

when they got done on stage and meeting fans the first day of PAX was over they walked to the hotel when Jack hit the fourth floor button Mark said "I knew I heard you this morning!" Jack blushed and smiled and said "yah that was me I was avoiding you sorry again." Mark smiled and said "don't apologize I understand." Jack walked to his room and Mark was behind him and they walked in and Mark shut the door and then pinned Jack to the wall and kissed him hard and reached up under his shirt and then kissed Jack neck and Jack let out a moan and Mark bit down and left teeth marks and Jack moaned again and Jack grabbed Marks shirt tight and Mark started undoing Jacks pants and pulled them down and stroking Jacks hard cock and Jack started moaning louder and then Mark kissed him again and bit Jacks lip and then pulled Jacks hands above his head and pulled away and started jerking Jack off and making him moan louder and Jack said "Mark." but Mark threw Jack on the bed and pulled Jacks pants off and pulled his own off and went to put it in Jack he started slow and Jack moaned loud and grabbed the sheet on the bed then Mark entered more and Jack moaned louder and louder and Mark entered more and more until he was all the way in and he started thrusting in and out of Jack and Jack was moaning louder and louder and gripping the bed with one and went to cover his mouth with the other but mark grabbed Jacks arms and pinning him down and he leaned into Jacks ear and said "I want to hear you moan." and Jack moaned more and Mark said in Jacks ear in a growl "say my name." Jack moaned out "MARK." louder and louder and then Jack said "I'm going to cum." Mark started thrusting harder and then pulled out and came on the bed and Jack came on his self and Mark leaned down and kissed him and said "I love you." Jack kissed him back and said "I love you to." and Jack went to take a shower and Mark took the sheets off the bed and put new ones on it and put on his clothes and Jack came out and said "where are you going?" Mark said "my room unless i can stay here." Jack smiled and said "of course you can." Mark got into his boxers and got in the bed and Jack got into to bed and curled up next to Mark and Mark kissed the back of his head and they went to bed.