Dirty little secret

Jack woke up and looked around confused where he was for a second then he remembered and looked beside him but didn't see Mark and he sat up and rubbed his eyes and looked at his phone it was 9:45am and he had no notification on his phone so he sat it down and got dressed and decided to go see if there was a pot off coffee made. when he walked out the bedroom door he was hit with the smell of food cooking and he walked to the kitchen and saw Marks mom cooking and said "good morning." she turned around and said "o good morning." Jack saw the pot of coffee and walked over to it and looked around it for mugs and Marks mom handed him one and he said "thank you." and she smiled and said "no problem and by the way Mark left with his step dad to the store they should be back any minute now." Jack poured the coffee and leaned on the counter and took a sip and said "o ok. do you need any help?" Marks mom said "no I'm good you can just relax." Jack shook his head and went around and sat at the bar and watched her cook for a while and said "I see where Mark gets his cooking ability." Marks mom smiled and took a deep breath and said "yes ever since he was little he always helped around the kitchen and liked to join in." as she finished he sentence Mark and his step dad walked in with groceries and Mark yelled out "were back!" Marks mom said to Jack "speaking of the devil." and Mark walked into the kitchen with two bags of groceries and sat the down on the table and said "were you two talking about me." Jack smiled and said "yah we were talking crap." Mark crossed his arms and said "that's not very nice." and Marks mom smiled and said "we were talking about your cooking." Mark smile and walked over to Jack and kissed his cheek and said "ah well that is ok." Marks step dad walked in and went and kissed Marks moms cheek and said "smells delicious." Marks mom smiled and said "its about done." Marks step dad walked over to the TV and turned it on and Jack and Mark was talking at the bar and waiting for breakfast which didn't take long and they all sat down at the table and started eating and goofing off when they got done Jack and Mark decided to go on a walk to the park and hang out a bit they got dressed properly and put on there shoes and went off as they were gong out the door Marks mom said to hi step dad "I like that guy." Marks step dad said "yah I do to."

a little longer Mark and Jack was walking around the park and holding hands watching the dogs play with there owners and pointing at the ones that they like and that were cute and some owners were doing tricks with there dogs after awhile Mark said "I'm pretty nervous about meeting your parents." Jack tensed up and said "I am as while Ireland is a pretty catholic place." Marks sighed and Jack said "but if they accept us or not ill still be by your side." Mark smiled and said "when do you want to go talk to them?" Jack sighed and said after tomorrow we can head out there and stay a day or two if you want I should have enough videos to last me till then." Mark shook his head and said "I bet you would be happy to see them and your old place." Jack smiled and walked around a puddle that was on the side walk and said "yah I am kind of." the walked some more and was looking around Jack was looking around and watching the dogs and kids once they spotted them Mark and Jack let there hands go and signed autographs and took pictures and was talking to them, after they left Mark sighed and said "man aren't they going to be shocked when we tell them together." Jack sighed and looked away and Mark looked at him and said "what do you not want to tell them?" Jack rubbed his head and said "I do but I don't know can we keep this our dirty little secret?" Mark looked at him and squinted his eyes and said "I thought you wanted to tell them?" Jack sighed and said "I'm scared what if they don't like it and leave I love you and our fans I just am scared." Mark nodded and said "I'm scared to Sean but I want everyone to know I'm with you and I don't care what they say because none of that will change how I feel about you." Jack nodded and said "I feel the same way its just I'm nervous." Mark placed his hand on Jacks cheek and said "ill always be here with you." Jack smiled and said "I will also." and they kissed and then walked a little bit more and Mark grabbed his hand and said "I know the bed ice cream shop down here." and Mark started jogging and bragging Jack with him and they left the park and down the sidewalk and Mark was smiling big and Jack looked up at him and felt alive that he was with him and so happy Mark knew exactly what to say to make him feel better and how to cheer him up Jack felt loved and didn't want to be with anyone else. Mark stopped running and said "were here." and he looked at Jack who was staring at him and smiling big and Mark said "what?" Jack shook his head and said "nothing I'm just admiring you." Mark blushed and said "o I admire you to Jack." and Jack leaned up and kissed Mark and they walked into the ice cream shop and ordered to ice cream cones and sat down at a table outside of the shop and Jack took a lick and said "this is delicious." Mark smiled and said "I told you."

Mark and Jack at the ice cream and walked around looking at shops and buying stupid stuff and taking photos and having fun and enjoying the day but after a few hours they decided to head back to the house and spend some times with Marks parents and watch TV and joke around until dinner time where Jack offered to help and Marks mom let him and showed him to make Marks favorite meal and how to do it write while she did Jack wrote it down in his notes on his phone and they joked back and fourth while Mark and his step did where watching TV and they waited until the dinner was done Jack was sipping some coffee and getting to know Marks mom and vise versa not to long Mark got up to join Jack and his mom and sat at the bar and said "what are you two doing?" Jack smiled and said "just getting to know each other." and he joined in the conversation and then Marks step dad walked over and joined in as well and made a cup of coffee and wrapped his arm around Marks mom and said "you know Jack we enjoy having you around and seeing how happy you make Mark." Mars mom smiled and said "yes you are a amazing young man." Jack smiled and said "thank you I like being here as well." Mark smiled at Jack and said "see you had nothing to worry about." Jack smiled and said "I hope my parents are as accepting as yours." Marks mom said "why wouldn't they be?" Jack sighed and said "there more religious base so I'm really worried." Marks dad sighed and Marks mom said "if they care about your happiness then they should be fine but just know we are always here for you." Jack smiled and said "thank you." they smiled back and then the timer went off for the food and they sat around and Mark moaned out and Jack laughed and they all were picking on Mark and Laughing then after dinner Marks mom made pie and Jack ate two pieces and Jack and Mark took a shower together and then went to bed and cuddled up in the dark and fell asleep.

________________________________________

sorry this one is slow and kind of boring but every book has that one chapter anyways bye ha-ha