NINE

Warning Mature Content !!!

"Where the hell are my clothes?" Cara storms into Xander's office in nothing but a white towel, which she's holding like her life depends on it. 

Cara woke up this morning, all chipper and happy since today is her mother's surgery. She even showed early, which she hardly does but the Asshole; called Alexander has a way of ruining her joy. She walked up to her closet to find out that all her clothes are gone and is replaced with a new set of clothes.

Xander picks his cup of coffee, taking a sip before looking up at the raging woman in a towel. Xander always starts is day with silence which is now ruined.

He drops the cup of coffee on the table, "I got you new ones, or are you blind?" He raises his eyebrows at her. Xander is quite confused about why the curly-haired woman is yelling, everyone likes new clothes and it prevents her from taking his clothes.

"Oh, I see alright. You had no fucking right, I want my clothes back." Cara yells.

"You mean the rags? Well, I asked the maids to give them out." Xander stands up, picking up his suit from his leather chair. "Plus it prevents you from looking like a homeless person when we are out in public." He walks up to her and stops in front of her.

Cara takes a step back, holding on to her towel tighter. "You are an asshole." Cara drags each word, making sure he heard each one loud and clear.

"It's too early for me to be around crazies. " Xander says with a mischievous grin on his face as he leaves the Cara alone in his study.

Cara tries to control her temper, as much as she wants to scatter his entire study and show him what crazy is all about, she has to get to the hospital. But she is not finished with him.

Alexander 2, Cara 0

~~~

"Is she back?" Xander asks Jonathan as he walks into the living room, he drops his suitcase.

"No," Jonathan answers, picking up the coat which Xander drops on the couch as he heads for the minibar which his situated at a strategic place between the sitting room and the kitchen.

"Thank God." Xander breaths out in relief, he can finally have the silence he was deprived of this morning. He takes out a glass and heads over to get himself a bottle of whiskey. "Join me." He calls on to Jonathan as he takes out another glass.

Jonathan drops the coat and walks towards the kitchen, "Will get the ice." He says.

"When last have we done this?" Xander asks Jon as he returns.

"You are a very busy man, Sir," Jon says, putting the cubes of ice in the glass and then pouring the whiskey.

"Well, we are long overdue." Xander lifts his glass up, before taking a huge gulp.

"You seem excited that your girlfriend isn't around," Jon says, seating on the barstool alongside Xander.

Xander turns at his butler, understanding why he has been getting "The look" since yesterday. With a knowing smile, he says "You don't actually believe that I will date that girl, do you?" Xander mocks.

"The media thinks so, but I guess not." Jon couldn't be happier about the revelation. Cara might be an attractive young woman, but Jon sees her as a nuisance. "So she is not pregnant but why is she living here?"

"She is not pregnant yet but by tomorrow she might be," Xander says with a smirk on his face. "That's if the artificial insemination works."

Jon couldn't be any confused at Xander's words. "Help me understand what is going on."