THIRTY TWO.

"Oh, Good Morning," Xavier walks into the dinning all chipper. No one answers him. He walks over to the table and picks up an apple. 

"Good morning to you too," He replies himself. "Xander, have you told Cara the good news?"

Cara carries her head up from her phone, "What news? She asks with sudden excitement.

Xander glares at his brother as he drops his cup of coffee.

"Your boyfriend lost a bet to me, so I get to give one of our kids their middle names. "

The excitement vanishes, "What?" She turns to Xander.

"I am thinking, 5.."

Cara interrupts, "Like a number ?"

"See, you get it. " Xavier smiles. He is trying to piss her off and it's working. "Have a good day guys." He walks out of the room.

"He is joking right?"

"I did make a bet," Xander says slowly.

"You lose bets all the time, why would you do that?" Cara shakes her head.

"Have you know, the game was rigged," Xander defends. Cara glares at him, Xander sighs in surrender. "I am going to fix it. I promise." Xander mutters before emptying his cup of coffee.

"Speaking about names, I was thinking about the name Brianna. It's my mum's name." Cara pouts.

"I love it." Xander says with a smile.

"Really?" Cara says in excitement. Xander nods.

Xander adjusts his suit as he stands up, "I got to go." He says putting his phone in his pocket. "Don't forget, dinner tonight."

Cara smiles, "Hmmm, what do you have planned, Mr. Black?"

"Well you have to show up by 8 to find out," Xander says leaning in. He puts two fingers on her chin and raises it up. They are inches close to each other.

"I love your surprises," Cara whispers looking at his lips then back to his eyes in a seductive way.

"I will have Marco pick you up."

"Shut up and kiss me." Cara closes the space between them. A short, soft yet passionate kiss, they both savor each second.

They let go of each other, "See you at 8," Cara says with a face bright red.

Xander bends further and places a kiss on her baby bump, "See you guys at 8." He says before he walks out of the room.

Cara bites her cheek trying to reduce her big smile as she watches him leave. How did she get lucky?

~~~

"Ugh, Alex has a whole circus in his home." Liza rolls her eyes as she watches a video of Cara and Cassie fooling around.

"What?" Mark comes from behind her shirtless. He looks into her phone. "Are you stalking her?" Mark sighs in disappointment. Of course, it's something relating to Alex again.

Liza ignores Mark's tone, "She is classless and she is not even that pretty." Liza says scrolling down her feed. "She is using him for his money. I am sure she was on top of the world when she found out she is pregnant and she could pin it on Alex. She might even be lying that the babies are his." She rants.

"She is having twins," Mark states.

"So?"Liza glares at him.

Liza looks down at her phone, her eyes widen when she realizes she liked the picture. "Fuck! Fuck." She panics.