BONUS CHAPTER

16 YEARS LATER.

ALEXANDER'S POINT OF VIEW.

"Put me down," She chuckled as she wiggled her legs.

I opened the door of our room, taking my wife inside, and closing the door behind us using my leg.

"Alexander." She whined, I took a little spin which made her giggle.

Almost immediately, I felt my back snap stopping me from spinning. It's a sharp pain that pushes through my entire body.

"Are you okay?" She looked up at me worried,  almost as if she heard it snap.

"Yeah." I lied through the back pain. I slowly put her down trying to prevent myself from falling.

With this annoying back pain, my doctors say I should refrain from doing stressful work. That's just a mild way of saying, you are getting old.

"Well I got this new lingerie, I wanna try on. I'll be right back." She winked before going into the bathroom.

Noticing she's gone, I slowly tried sitting but I fell on the floor.

Screw this back pain.

I can't fucking have sex with my wife because it just had to screw up now. This is so fucking embarrassing and pathetic, I am lying on the floor like an idiot.

I can't let Cara see me like this, other than the fact she will make fun, I don't want her to see the fact I have gotten to that stage.

I badly escaped the grey hair jokes by her and the kids.

I placed my hand in my pocket and dialed the last number I'll want to dial.

"Hey bro." Xavier's voice came in.

"I need a favor," I whispered since Cara is in the other room.

"Love, dinner." Camila's voice was heard; Camila is Xavier's wife. They got married 7 years ago and they have 3 girls, two adopted.

"Thanks, I'll be right there," Xavier called out.

"You know I have been doing a lot of favors for you these past few months, it's going to cost you this time."

"Whatever, I need you to call Cara to say it's urgent, get her to leave the house." Another whispered.

"And why am I going to do that?"

And I told him everything only for my brother to laugh, as expected.

"I am so sorry, this shit is funny."

Why did I call him? Cassie is always an option. But then she is barely around, always traveling. She has a boy and a shit load of divorce money.

"I'll soon be out, babe." I panicked at those words.

"Gonna help or what?" I snapped.

"You know you can set aside your ego and let your wife call a doctor."

I really should have called Cassie.

"Seriously?"

"Fine, old man."

I was going to say we are the same age but he hung up.

Just then my sexy ass wife appears in lingerie looking hot as hell. It's like she doesn't age.

How did I get so lucky?

"Why are you on the ground?"

I froze as she stared at me confused, just then her phone rings.