NINETEEN

Cara walks into the kitchen half asleep and half awake, bags under her eyes and a messy bun on her head. Nature isn't her fan this morning. Nature isn't the only thing she hates maybe after breakfast, she will remember who or what she hates. Cara picks up an apple from the fruit bowl with the intention of going for the muffin next.

"Whoa, you look horrible," Xavier comments as his sexy self walks into the kitchen in a white polo shirt and blue jeans. He goes after the apple on the bowl as well.

"Gee, thanks." Cara rolls her eyes. 

"Eww, bad breath," Xavier waves his hand near his nose as he keeps a safe distance from Cara.

"Duh, I haven't brushed. It's natural, blame nature."

Cara came down for food, not judgment.

"Nature isn't your biggest fan, you look like a mess." Xavier bites down on his apple.

"That will be your brother's fault. This," She gestures at her body, "Is what happens when you put up with Xander for a night."  

After taking a bite on her apple and becoming less hungry, Cara can remember the person she's mad at.

Liza's Bitch, Xander.

"Hmmm, the videos that surfaced say something different. If I didn't know the whole story I'll believe you guys are in love." Xavier teases.

Cara scoffs, "Oh please, I am just a good actress."

"Well, you are trending on Twitter. #CaravsLiza is a thing but doesn't worry, I let the people know who I stand with by liking tweets that favours you."

"Aren't you a darling?" Cara rolls her eyes. "Where are you headed to?" Cara says as she picks up a muffin.

"Got a shoot with Men's health," Xander answer, dumping what's left of the apple as he heads out of the kitchen.

"You look like shit as well," Xavier says to Xander coming in.

Cara freezes as Xander walks into the kitchen. She intends on acting cool like yesterday didn't happen as it was very embarrassing for her.

"Good Morning,"

"Morning," Cara says lowly, attempting to walk away from him but she barely made it out of the door when she hears his voice.

"Andre woke me talking about some videos. Do you know what that's about? I had a lot to drink last night."

"Yeah you did, mixed-up people's names even," Cara says spitefully. 

Did Cara say she was going to be cool? Yeah, she can't do it.

"Sorry?" Xander looks at her confused.

"It's nothing to worry your billionaire dollar brain about," Cara says walking out of the kitchen. 

~~~~

"Holy shit, he called you Liza." Cassie jaw drops.

"Yeah, I don't know if I should feel pity for him as he is not over that witch because she is insane," Cara says opening the door to an empty wide room.

"This could be your room." Cassie hops as she walks inside. Cassie has been checking out houses throughout this week as planned with Cara, she has narrowed the search to this house, now Cara is here to check it out.

"I like it," Cara says, walking inside with a smile on her face. This place is far better than where she lived months ago and she can't believe that she can afford to even buy it.