SIXTEEN

She is intimidating. Long legs, high cheekbones, flawless skin, emerald eyes, full lips, and a resting bitch face. She is perfect. Xander really knows how to choose them.  

Cara reminds herself of how beautiful she is as well, which is petty but also the only reason why she is not slamming the door on the lady before her. Apart from her obvious beauty, Cara has no problem with her despite the fact she is Xander's ex. If anything, she is impressed that this woman was able to endure being with that arrogant asshole for years. In less than a month Cara has stayed here, she had thought of possible ways to get rid of him but then she remembers the twins.

Liza frowns at the woman who's still standing looking at her. Liza didn't take less than a second to scan the curly-haired girl before she picked up that she isn't special. Not on camera and also not in real life. Liza pushes past Xander's poor attempt of a replacement as she walks in the mansion which she regards as her second home.

Did Cara mention that she had no problem with this chick? Well, she does now, this girl is a capital BITCH!!! Walking in like she owns the place.

"I am Cara and Alexander is not in." Cara imitates Liza's British accent which makes her sound stupid, running her intention to sound classy.

Liza turns to Cara, "I know you," She points her red fixed finger at her. Speaking of fingernails, Cara notes that she needs to get hers done. "You are the pregnant one."

Hold up, pregnant one?

Is this chick trying to end up with one arm? Because Cara can make that happen, she just needs to keep running her sharp mouth.

"You mean his girlfriend." Cara corrects her, scanning her outfit. What she is wearing is what Cara will call "getting back with your ex dress", short red silk dress revealing her long legs, the makeup, and the 35 inches black wig. She isn't fooling anyone.

Liza scoffs flipping her hair, "What a downgrade." Liza whispers loud enough for Cara to hear.

Cara can feel the anger resting on her chest which will eventually lead her to break the model's bones, start with those legs. "Excuse me, what did you say?" Cara gives the bitch chance to take back her words.

"What did you hear?" Liza smirks.

That's it, Cara is going to drag this bitch by her wig. As Cara is about to pounce on her, she feels someone hold her back by her arm.

Xavier.

Today is her lucky day. Cara drags her arm from his hand

"Aww, Alexander got himself an aggressive kitten." She coos, only pissing Cara off more. Cara balls her fist tightly which will definitely leave a temporary mark on her palm.

"Hello, Xavier." She greets with a fake smile. Right from the time the two haven't gotten along, they only try to for Alexander. Xavier was quite happy when he found out they broke up.

"Liza." He nods, acknowledging her presence.

"Give this to Alexander." She takes out her card from her small Prada bag, handing it over to Xavier. "He will know what it means." Xavier collects it.

"Bye," Liza says as she walks away.

"Bye," Cara mocks childishly.

Cara turns to Xavier with a frown on her face and all her anger transfers to him. "Look..." Before he can complete his sentence Cara knees him in the place where the sun doesn't shine.

"Fuck," Xavier grabs his little friend as he bends.

"What was that for?" He grunts.

"That's for not letting me teach that bitch a lesson." Cara snaps.