♡♥PROLOGUE♥♡

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Hey?"

"Yes?"

"You told me, you are the daughter of the Evans, right?(I nodded) So, how come you are a human? They are also pure bloods as far as I know."

"My parents are, what?" I was shocked. I never knew! Then, was I adopted? My parents are not my parents, but vampires!

She continued, "Don't get me wrong dear. But your parents are my closest friends since centuries ago. They are pure blood special class vampires. They had five daughters and you are the last one as I remember. I met you five decades ago. You were five and you knew me. But, what actually happened to you, to make you a human? "

"You are kidding, right? I can't be living five decades ago. I am only seventeen and I passed only one complete decade since then."

"Hmm. You should be six years by now, not seventeen. You are a pure blood legendary, as far as I know."

"Hold on a second, I am no vampire, I am a normal human. What do I need to prove that to you?"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

How can a human be born from two pure blood vampires? Why would vampires bother to adopt a human baby? Is everyone speaking the truth? What are these people, her friend or foe? What are vampire bonds? How come her fate brought her to this? How can a fairytale evil creature exist in real life? Though  if they exist, why do they have to reveal it to her? How does it turn out like, she belongs to someone with royal supernatural powers? Lastly, she finds out her birth parents were not human as well! What the hell was going on?

Want to know? Lets start from the beginning then...

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

I am Red Demon NSN and I am here to accompany you in this story as a writer .   😉

This is a romantic love story of vampires. All the characters, names, places and phenomenon are imaginary. I am quiet fond of forbidden love and vampires, so this story contains those. I would be greatful if you go through this story and I am sure you would not regret reading it.

There are some mature things in it, so read at your own risk.

Enjoy this story and if you are ofended with my grammar and spelling mistakes then don't bother to read.

There are two reasons for my mistakes- one, English is not my first language and
Two, I am a human being!

Oh! Come on. It's my first story too...

So, lets start...

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡