Prologue

I always thought the earth would end in an explosion of fire and flames. Boy, was I wrong. No one expected the end to come so slowly, but hurt us even more than what we could have predicted.

No, the end came in a nightmare. It came as The Werewolves. For thousands of years they had stayed under the radar, only coming out of their hiding during the night to steal away their human mates from our clueless world. 

Over time, they grew tired of the hiding and decided that they wanted the complete power. Our military was no match for their forces, or their numbers. We could of never predicted something to this scale.

Their attack against us, earning the name Black War, only lasted a matter of months before they had taken control of the US. Other countries surrendered willingly, making treaties to keep the wolves far from their lands.

And here I am now, an unmated female stuck in the country with a complete werewolf monarchy. All my friends and family are gone. Many dead, the rest mated and stolen off with the werewolves. The ones that are left hide in the shadows, always on the run from our terrifying enemy.

My name is Eden Brown, and I live in the end of the world.

________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoy this quick prologue. If you're reading then thank you, I hope you like it. This is going to be a bumpy ride, you had better hang on to your hats!

-Allinall126