foreword

A B O U T

Bitten is an AU Harry Potter fanfiction taken place three years after the Battle of Hogwarts. All canon events taken place in the series are still canon in this story.

This story is about Draco Malfoy being a werewolf. The story revolves around him.

S Y N O P S I S

Anger, revenge, and misery overtake Draco Malfoy ever since he is bitten and turned into a werewolf. After vowing to end the cruel and vicious Werewolf Union, in which their sole purpose is to turn wizards into werewolves, Draco's attention goes to only finding the leader of the Union, the Chief. However, obstacles face Draco Malfoy in his attempt of finding the Chief, for Draco not only does not know where the Chief is, but who he is.

Perhaps, Draco Malfoy can get help from his best friend, Blaise Zabini, who seems to possess courage greater than Draco knew. Or maybe even Harry Potter himself who has power to save the wizarding world yet again. Or maybe, it will be Hermione Granger, who enters Draco's life three years later. Can Hermione Granger, the girl with witty remarks, cute grins, and an understanding personality help Draco Malfoy with his vendetta, as well as the one thing he's missing out on - love?

P L A Y L I S T

Nym - Phlux

Daddy Issues - The Neighborhood

To The Wonder - Aqualung

Friends - Chase Atlantic

White Blood - Oh Wonder

Into - The xx

White Winter Hymnal - Fleet Foxes

Angels - The xx

Feel Real - Deptford Goth

Your Soul - Rhodes

Ava - Famy

All I Want - Kodaline

Moondust - Jaymes Young

I listened to this playlist while writing this story. Think of it as this way ; if this story was to be made into a movie, this playlist would be the soundtrack.

S T A T U S

written
August 2016 - August 2017

published
September 2017 - December 2017

A U T H O R 'S   N O T E

First off, let me say that it means a lot to me that you've clicked on this story. It will mean something to me even more if you continue to read it. I've been working on this story for a year and a half, and it's very special to me. I would really appreciate it if you would comment and let me know what you think. Thank you.

(All Harry Potter Characters and References are owned by JK Rowling.)