Which Side?

Harry's POV:

As I walk into the great hall I could barely make eye contact with Draco anymore. We liked each then broke up-end of story, okay? I didn't really eat much. My friends gave me a nervous glance. Hermione dropped her knife and fork and shuffled closer to me "what's wrong, Harry?"

"N-Nothing Hermione," I said, trying to bring as much seriousness into my voice "you don't need to worry." Hermione glared at me knowingly, she stared at Slytherin table.

"There is something wrong, Harry." 

Hermione grabbed my arm, as Ron and my other friends stared confused. Pansy followed us. Hermione gave me a stern look- "Harry you better tell us what's wrong! This can be a serious problem!"

"Sure it can!" Pansy said sarcastically, she smiled at them. She wasn't as annoying as Draco told him... "Listen, I only act annoying because I want to see Draco's reaction."

"How can we trust you?" Hermione spat, glaring at her.

"Hermione, please just-" Harry began.

"No, Harry!"

"If it's about Draco. Then, we can trust her."

"Ugh!" Hermione groaned, storming off. 

Pansy walked closer to Harry, "How-how do you do it?"

"What?"

"Potter, you seem very nice to him but I-"

"I get it." he half spat, "you're jealous. He's mine."

"I just wanted advice..."

"Get advice from someone else."

"Potter-I mean, Harry I just-"

"Back off, Pansy. Draco is mine."

"But I-"

"I said BACK OFF."

Harry stormed off to the Gryffindor Table. Pansy went back to the Slytherin table, in tears.

Draco's POV:

I see Pansy come over in tears, she sits next to Blaise. I try comforting her, I see Harry shot a nasty glare at me. I was confused then I realized he was looking at Pansy. What did he do to her? She sniffed as I hugged her. She slightly smiled. "What happened?"

"Potter," Pansy said, "he refused to give me advice."

"Advice?" I ask "What for?"

"Er, homework." She lied. I saw in her eyes it was about something else. I glance at the Gryffindor Table "he just said back off. Maybe he still doesn't trust you."

I know what she wants. She wants me. After breakfast, I grab Harry's arm pulling him to an empty hallway. I gave him a stern look. "What?" He asks. I sigh.

"You upset Pansy."

"So?"

"Do you trust me or not?"

"Yes!"

"Then you should be showing it to my friends."

I don't think he trusts me anymore.

I push past him with anger. During class, I didn't even talk or look at him and he didn't look back. As I wrote on the parchment, writing down ingredients. I see Harry's attitude rise up after class. I hear him shouting at his friends.

"I SAID, I'M FINE RON!"

"Harry, are you-"

"I said I'm fine!"

"Harry, there is obviously something ticking you off so spit it out."

Harry didn't reply. which was strange because Harry is usually open to advise on his problems.

He walked off to the Common Room, I follow. As he reached the portrait it opened, I stuck my foot in it and went in. I didn't care about how everyone stared. I grab his arm, he turns. "Do you trust me?" I say.

"I..."

"Potter, I said do you trust me?"

"Yes," he breathed.

"Kiss me, then."

He steps closer to me.

I pull on his tie as we kiss passionately. Everyone stared. Everyone whispered. I sneaked my hand under his shirt, his arm on my shoulder, we move in sync. We made out for a full minute.

*

The news spread fast. Gryffindors whispered as Harry walked passed them, Pansy was very hurt by this. She kept on avoiding Harry for the rest of the day but kept close to Draco which made Harry angry. He told Ron and Hermione about Pansy and...

"You're jealous."

"No! I'm not!"

"Harry James Potter just admit you're jealous already if you didn't-"

"Hermione, stop acting like my mother and you live my life!" Harry snapped. Hermione looked quite startled by his reaction.

"Jealous of who again?" Ron asked. Harry groaned.

"Harry's jealous of Pansy taking Draco."

"So, Harry when you two kissed in the Common Room-"

"Yeah, why did you-?"

Harry sighed. "Okay! Okay! I'm jealous! Happy now?"

"Harry, the kiss yesterday- How did you feel?"

"What?-Oh um I don't know it felt satisfying?"

Ron gaged. He then mumbled "gay!"

Hermione and Harry shot him a nasty look. Harry got up he was sick of people worrying about him and Draco. He laid down on the bed staring at the ceiling.