Love Can Hurt Sometimes

*First scene based on Hermione and Harry in the Locket scene from Deathly Hallows but Drarry version. X3 Hope you like it!-Shipper*

Draco appeared with Pansy by his side.

No. This couldn't be happening.

"Who are you, Potter? Compared, to the Slytherin Prince?" Pansy spat.

"Nothing, that's what Pans." Draco replied "He's nothing but a stupid git... But you're way better than him."

Harry watched in horror as Pansy kissed Draco. His heart sank, "I love you, Draco."

"I love you too Pansy."

They were melting into the kiss.

Harry wanted to scream as tears streaked down his face. "Draco!" He cried.

"Harry...!" Someone was calling. He turned. No one was there.

"Harry!" Ron cried. Harry jolted awake putting on his glasses. "You were moaning 'Draco' in your sleep. Can you explain that?"
"I- Ron, it was just a nightmare."
"I'm telling Hermione."

"What?"
"She always knows what's happening to you, while I obviously don't!"

Ron was right for once. "Harry, you're just jealous. This is a normal feeling."

"What if it actually happens?"

"I hope it does," Ron mumbled Hermione slapped him.
"RON! Don't you see Harry is stressed and is under pressure? You think that kind of attitude is helping!?"

"S-Sorry, Hermione."

She sighed. Harry groaned as they walked to Potions. After that was Quidditch which they haven't played in a while. As they walk in, Snape gave Harry a smile. Wait. Snape smiled? It wasn't Snape that was teaching it was Headmaster Dumbledore. Why was he teaching Potions?

"Hello, everyone today I have come to tell you, Professor Snape is doing an important job for me. So Potions will be replaced with the Quidditch Match."

Slytherin VS Gryffindor...

As the Gryffindor Quidditch team dressed in their locker room, Ginny came up to Harry. "Hey, Ginny."

"Harry... Hermione told me, that you might not have any-any interest in me anymore?"
"Ginny, can we please talk about this later?"
"So you think a stupid match is way more important than us?" Ginny cried, drawing attention to them. Slytherins and the team members looked at them.
"Please," Harry begged, holding her hand "can we worry about our relationship problems later?"
"Well, there might not be any relationship to worry about, later!" She spat, removing her hand away from his.

He sighed.

AFTER THE MATCH...

Ginny stormed off straight after Gryffindor won. Harry sighed, as he was walking he spotted Draco with Pansy. He decided to watch them.

"Oh, Draco." She sighed drawing near him. Their lips almost touching, Draco's eyes were closed.

"Pansy," he opened his eyes "not here... Not now." 
Pansy didn't listen and kissed him. Harry's heart sank into darkness.
"Draco?"
"Yes, love?"
"Who do you love?"
"Pansy. Only you."

"What about Potter?"

"Potter is nothing compared to you."

She smiled as they lean in for another kiss.

Harry ran out with tears in his eyes. It was true. Draco didn't love him- it was all a game... He sighed sadly as he threw his broom into his locker. "STUPID-!-Huh?"
He saw a note attached to Pansy's locker:

Pansy, I already sent you the ingredients to make Amorntiea. We can win who we desire for the best of us, I helped you get Malfoy you help me get Harry.

Ginny.

Harry ran back into the Common Room. "GUYS!" He shouted. Ron and Hermione turned, in shock.
"PANSY AND-" He lowered his voice "Pansy and Ginny are helping each other. I saw a note attached to Pansy's locker after I saw Draco and Pansy kiss-"
"They what now?"
"Listen, Pansy used Amorntiea on Draco. Now she's going to help Ginny get me back. Because-Hermione, please don't get upset buy why did you tell her?"

Hermione sighed "I'm sorry Harry. I didn't know!"
"It's okay, I don't blame you."

Harry sighed. He couldn't believe what was happening. He spotted Ginny, his stomach turned "hey, Harry. I'm sorry...About earlier."

"It's okay, Ginny..." Harry lied. Maybe. If Draco was with Pansy he could be with Ginny. she hugged him.

"I'm glad, you're with me."
"Me too."

He held her tight. A pang of guilt struck him...

Should this how it should be?