Sacrifice

*Seconds last chapter!! WARNING: REALLY SAD-Watch Video during or after-yeah I have an obsession w/ Jasmine Thompson X3 O///O*
-Love,
Shipper*

There it was. A bag of pills in Mrs Weasley's hands "EXPLAIN!-GINEVRA!"

"I...I-"
"YOU WERE TAKING DRUGS?!"
"I'm sorry,"
"NO! THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING! WHY YOU STABBED DRACO, DEPRESSION! AT LEAST DEAN, WAS BRAVE ENOUGH TO TELL ME!"

"Mrs Weasley!" McGonagall cried "Harry is in St Mungo's as we speak and - are those drugs?"

"Never mind, Professor. C'mon let's go!"

In... ST MUNGO'S...

It was silent. Only the beeping of the heart rate machine could be heard, "Harry," Draco croaked "please...why didn't you tell me?"
"The only thing I ever worried about was you..."
"I'm sorry,"
"Don't be..."

The doctors came to check on Harry "is he going to be okay?"
"Sadly...no-"

"DOCTOR! HIS HEART RATE!" shouted a nurse.

The heart rate was fading on the scale, "no! Please, Harry..." Draco said, tears falling. Hermione and Ron watched in horror like the Weasleys. Ginny walked out.
"Never forget me,"
"I never will..."

Harry stroked Draco's cheek "keep this, Draco...Open it..."

He opened it, as he read his heart soared.

Marry me, Draco Lucius Malfoy?

Love,
Harry

Harry's eyes closed softly, going pale and took his last breath. "No," Draco whispered, crying "please, wake up! Wake up!" 

The doctor placed a gentle hand on his shoulder "I'm sorry. He's gone."

There was silence. His world drowned into darkness... His heart beat fast. It was 5.34 "Draco, we have to leave..." Hermione said, trying not to look at Harry's dead body.
"No..."
"Draco...We have to-Listen he's still with us in here." Hermione said placing her hand on his chest. Draco stood up then turned to look at his 'fiance'... 

In The Burrow, everything was quite sad and silent "where's Ginny?" Dean asked frantically. 
"We don't know, sorry Dean."

Then people from the Ministry came in looking quite sorrowful and sad "we tried to stop her, Mrs Weasley...It was too late."

"What was too late?"
"She jumped off a cliff before we could even reach her."
"NO!" Mrs Weasley gasped her hands over her mouth in tears.

Two people died today...One of them was a Weasley one of them was a Saviour. He opened the letter again, a picture fell out. It was Harry. Draco sat down thinking why could this all happen?

*I know it's very short but after this one CONGRATS, you finished reading this book!*