A New Chapter

It has been a week since Harry saw Pansy and Draco end up together. He sighed as he entered the Great Hall, his eyes were upon the Slytherin table Pansy was flirting with Draco and Draco was replying back.

He walked back to the Gryffindor Table. Ginny smiled at him-he smiled back. She must be so happy to be with Harry again... Harry watched as Ron and Hermione came in holding hands. "So, what have you two been up to?" Harry asked.

"We decided to be together. As a couple." Ron said.
"Well, finally this is happening!"

Ron and Hermione smiled.

Ginny's POV:

I, for one, is very happy to be with Harry Potter again. My plan with Pansy worked, using Amorntiea on Malfoy, which made Harry make sense in his mind to go back to me. 
I notice he is staring at the Slytherin table a lot lately, but he's totally on my side. Just in case I have a Love Potion... I know what you're thinking, YOU EVIL LITTLE WEASLEY!

I hate the fact that Harry still loves Draco even though he's with Pansy.

*

"Hermione...!" Ginny called. Hermione spun around so did Harry and Ron. "I-It's Pansy! She-she's in the Hospital Wing! Professor Snape is wondering if you know any cure for, you know the er Skin Rashes?"
"Those?" Hermione groaned "how did she get it?"

"Allergic to something, I bet. Draco is also there."

Harry's heart soared "he is?-Let's go!"
"You just want to see Draco. Don't you? He doesn't love you, Harry." 

"How do you know that?"
"Because..." Ginny pulled him into the Hospital Wing, Draco was holding Pansy's hand her face was pale and there were rashed on her arm and face. Harry stepped closer to Pansy's ward. "Oh, Pans..." Draco said, "you're still beautiful to me."

"Thanks, Dray." she brushed some hair out of his face. They smile at each other. Harry ran out of the room, to the bathroom.
He was leaning over the sink gasping for breath. When will this end? When can Harry have Draco back?

He got the pocket knife Sirius gave him and cut into his skin, he sobbed as he fell to his knees.

I can't live like this

The words carved into his skin... Blood dripping from his arm. He dropped the knife and sobbed. His cries were heard all over Hogwarts... "Harry?" Ron said approaching him. "HARRY! What are you doing!?"

"I-I can't, Ron! I don't want to live like this anymore!"
"Harry, please... Don't do this."

Ron hugged him. Harry stopped. Ron lifted up his arm looking at the cuts. "You can't-do this, mate."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"What's wrong?"

"I don't want to hurt Ginny but I want Draco."

Harry sighed. 

GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOM...

Hermione wrapped a bandage around his arm "Harry, why?"
"I know! I know! I'm an idiot!"

"Harry, when Ginny finds out about this-"

"She won't, Hermione."

"Why is that?"

"Because I won't tell her anything."

"Tell me what?" Ginny asked sitting next to Harry. She hugged him. He can't he has to tell her one day.

*I know it was short, but I hope you like it! Keep shipping!*