Pains & Fears

Once again, Harry pushed Draco to all his classes. He clutched his side as it stung "ow!"

"You okay, there Harry?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

As they went into Potions there was a burst of giggles and laughter from the Slytherin table. Harry realised they were laughing at Draco "shut your mouths! How'd you feel if you were put in a wheelchair! Bastards!" he cried. Draco was left with Pansy. Again. 

Harry took his seat next to Ron "how are you feeling mate?"

"Better."
"If anything like that happens again-"

"I know! By the way... Do I really have to take that medicine! I tried this morning and it tastes like old socks with bugs!"
"Stop complaining. You have to take it."

"SILENCE!" Snape shouted. Everyone was quiet "today, you'll be tested."
There were groans from everyone. Except for Hermione.

"TEST?" Ron cried. Snape gave a sharp glance at Ron.
"5 points for speaking without permission Mr Weasley."

The test papers were handed out. Harry read over it. Ouch. A throbbing headache climbed its way through his head. Harry rubbed his head, trying to ease the pain but nothing will work. "Ron," he whispers
"Yeah?-Oh, Harry you okay? Is your scar hurting? We need to tell-"

"NO TALKING! Another, 5 points off Gryffindor!"
"But, sir! Harry is in pain!"

The flashes came into his head again... 

Draco crying in a graveyard in the pouring rain, refusing to leave a loved one.

Ginny's bed hides a bag of some sort of pills.

Ginny jumps off a cliff without saying goodbye.

What pills? Why was Draco crying? Ginny jumps off a cliff? VOLDEMORT? He heard faint sounds... He tried to open his eyes...
"Harry!" Hermione said "Harry!"

He woke up with sweat dripping down from his face, bleeding nose and he had no shirt on? "Um...What happened?"
"You fainted in class-well someone Stupefied you then Snape stepped on your nose."

"I remember when Draco did that to me,"
"You were also groaning 'graveyard', 'pills', and 'dies'? What did you see?"
"Wierd, dark stuff. I don't know I-"

"Oh, Harry!" Mrs Weasley cried with the rest of the Weasleys trailing behind her she sat down next to him "we heard what happened! Are you alright."
"I'm fine, now," he said putting his shirt back on.

"Mr Potter, you are not 'fine'! You need rest and need to stop caring for that Death Eater!"

"He's changed! I see good in him! Why can't you?"
"Yes, but going around all these places with Mr Malfoy- He's already being taking care of!"

"No! I'll do anything to keep him alive!"

3 HOURS LATER-Slytherin Common Room-

"I don't get to hang out with, Harry that much, now."
"Potter is nothing but-"

"Don't say a word against him!"
"Did you notice your boyfriend, is getting weak?"

"He's not my boyfriend!" Draco blushed.
"Are you sure? Because from what I hear you, two do a lot of um kissing."

"Shut your mouth, Blaise!"

There was silence. The fire crackled then, Hermione and Pansy ran into the room "IT'S HARRY! HE'S IN BLOODY DANGER!" Pansy shouted, "HE'S IN A COMA AND HIS HEART IS ABOUT TO-"

"HE ISN'T IN A COMA! HE JUST FAINTED AND IS ACHING!" Hermione screamed back.

 Draco turned around his wheelchair.

"Where-is-he?"
"Hospital Wing-oh, come on I'll push," Hermione said. Once they reached the door. Draco felt nervous, as he saw Harry lay down on the bed... With his eyes bright glowing red and speaking-snake?

Harry twitched. He tried opening his eyes but only saw the visions over and over again. He jolted up panting, sweat came from his face. His eyes were no longer glowing but were tinted red. "No..." Harry said softly "it can't be true, it can't..."
"What can't be true Harry?"

"Those visions... They were horrible..."

"I think we can say that Harry is suffering some sort of possessed mind from the Dark Lord."
"I thought...I...I thought I killed him."

"Maybe he is still out there because of one person," Dumbledore turns to look at Ginny. She blushed. Everyone looked at her.

No... It couldn't be that Weasley...Unless...Is she being possessed too?

*RRRRRGGGGG I'M RUNNING OUTTA IDEAS. SO NEXT CHAPTER IS REQUESTS. I already know how this will end... Just give me 2 or three ideas to this story.
Love You all,
Shipper*