Tied

"So, Dray wanna hang out later?"
"Sure, Pans."
Draco kissed her on the cheek at breakfast. He smiled at her, Pansy sighed dreamily.

"Stupid Pansy," Harry mumbled angrily as he put cereal in his mouth.
Hermione rolled her eyes. Ginny winced as she heard this, Harry's head was pounding. He couldn't stand this anymore.

"Harry, are you able to come to the Burrow for the Holidays?" Ron asked.
"Maybe. Yeah, I guess."
"It'll help you get your mind off things."

"Yeah..." He said rather gloomily. 

DECEMBER 12th

So, the Holidays came in a single blink. Harry was a little happier. "Harry, dear!" Mrs Weasley cried and flung her embrace around him. She cupped her hands around his face "you look tired. Did you get any sleep?"
"Yeah, I'm fine thanks."

"Well, you'll be sharing with Ron as always. Also-"

"Harry!" the twins cried Harry smiled slightly "we know what's going on. You and Malfoy, tough turn eh?"
"How do you-"

"Harry, we run a successful business! You think we don't know what goes on around here?"
"Well, I-"

"So, Pansy came in the other day buying a Love Potion."

"But the note said Ginny made the ingredients-"
"Yeah, she did."
"What?"

"Pansy needed to buy a Love Potion so Ginny can make one."
"Couldn't she us the one she bought?"
Fred shook his head. 

"Pansy made a deal with Ginny, we know too, mate. We tried telling her off but she said it was for her own good."

"Exactly! She doesn't know what I want!"

"C'mon, man. Unpack, we'll talk to you later." Geroge winked at him, making Harry uncomfortable.
Harry walked up the stairs. Carrying his trunk "'bout time you came." Ron said, hugging him.

"Ha, yeah." 

It was dinner. Harry played with his food with his fork not even eating anything. He was too sad he looked up at Ginny. He sighed he pushed his plate away. "Harry, are you okay?" Mr Weasley asked.
"What?-Oh, um I'm fine."

"No, you're not."
"I-"
Arthur Weasley pulled on Harry's arm into the Living Room.

"What's wrong?"
"I listen, I don't want to tell you,"
"Does anyone else know what's wrong with you?"

"Fred and Geroge."
"Why them?"
"Because they watch me."
"Ha, those twins. Anyway if you have a problem don't be afraid to say it."

*

He laid down on the lounge sighing to himself. He looked at the ceiling then saw Ginny's face. "Hello, Harry." She said cheerfully.

"Hey, Ginny."

"Is something wrong?"

He sat up "why does everyone think I have a bloody problem?" He cried.
"Because we care. Do you want us to not care for you?"

"No,"
"Tell me."
"I'll hurt you. I don't want that to happen." He held her hand. She smiled at herself. Her plan is working- he just needs to make it fall.

He sighed.

The twins were watching from a glance.

 "Hey, Freddie..." George whispered, "should we do something?" 
"Yeah, look at how happy Ginny is compared to Harry."
"We need to fix this."
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
"Yes, I am Fred."

Fred put fireworks in the kitchen, they hid behind the dining table. "Ready, George?"
"Ready when you are."
"3...2...1!"

They pressed the button setting off the fireworks with loud bangs, Mrs Weasley knew exactly who it was. Ginny rushed into the kitchen, using her wand to put off the noise "Silencio!". The twins smiled and rushed into the Living Room where Harry was.
"Sup, Harry."
"Why did you set the fireworks off?"
"To talk to you, of course!" Fred beamed. Fred cuddled him. George joined in too.

"W-What?"
"You have to tell Ginny someday."
"Or else it'd be more of a pickle!"
"Right you are George!"

"I, don't really-"

"That's why we invited Malfoy over!"
"You freaking WHAT NOW?"

"We managed to get him free from the Love Potion! We dragged him into the Hospital Wing and pushed him on the bed. Saying he's suffering from Love Potion Amnesia. Madame Pomfrey healed him instantly. Now, Pansy is heartbroken."

"Y-You did that? When is he coming?"

"Tomorrow."

"Thank you so much!" He hugged the twins tightly. He was smiling brighter and bigger "what did Mrs Weasley say?"
"She said it was a bad idea, but she said if that was going to make you happy-"
"THANK YOU!"

"Anytime, mate."

THE NEXT DAY...

Harry awaited Draco's presence. "So, Malfoy is coming over eh?" Mr Weasley said at Breakfast. Ginny was glaring daggers at the twins "Harry, will you make sure he behaves?"

"I will. If he behaves-you all must do the same."
"Deal."

The doorbell rang, Mrs Weasley opened the door. Draco entered the house, Harry stood up. "Hey," Draco said, "I just wanted to-"

Harry flung his arms around Draco "I forgive you."

"You didn't even let me finish. You git."

Harry smiled at these words. Harry was instantly happy "everyone let's give Draco a warm welcome!"

"Hey, Malfoy," Ron said sarcastically.

Draco's heart thumped. "Hey er Ron."
"Did you just say my name?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Um... That isn't normal."
"For Harry it is."

Harry turned slightly pink, he dragged him into the Living Room. "We need to set out rules, babe."

"Why rules, Harry?"

"Because. To keep it safe. That way we won't upset anyone."
"Fine," Draco and Harry stared at each other. They lean in and kiss passionately.

Ginny walked in. She stood there in tears "YOU LIAR!" They broke apart "YOU NEVER LOVED ME!"

"Ginny, please I can explain-"

"YOU DECIDE TO CHEAT ON ME!?"

"Please, I was-"
"NO! NO MORE FROM YOU! I HATE YOU!"
"Ginny!"

Harry was in a tangled mess. How would he ever get out?