Left Out Heartbroken

"HARRY JAMES POTTER!" Mrs Weasley screamed. Dammit, he was in big trouble. Harry sighed everyone was gathered around the table. She looked furious as Harry came down.
"Listen, to me very carefully, Harry!"

"You cheated on my daughter!" She used her finger, ticking them off "you're the one who brought a MALFOY here! And! Because of you, our house burned down MONTHS AGO, BECAUSE YOU-KNOW-WHO WAS AFTER YOU!"
"Listen! Did I intend to be the Chosen One?! Did I want all this bad stuff to happen to you?! NO!"
"I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR BICKERING! OUT! OUT OF THIS HOUSE AND OUT OF MY SIGHT!- DON'T EVEN BOTHER, APOLOGISING!"

"Mrs Weasley, please-" Harry had tears in his eyes.
"OUT! GO!"
"Please-"

"NO! OUT!"

"Fine."

Harry walked off, crying. He packed messily as he was too sad and angry, he packed a photo of his friends. Hermione, Ron and Draco entered the room "Harry, you can't leave." Hermione said weakly,
"If that's what Mrs Weasley wants-" 

"But that's not what we want, Harry."
"Lay it off, guys. I have to leave." Harry managed to say.

"Please! Harry, don't go!" Ron cried, they chased him all the way down the stairs to the porch. 

"Don't go..." Draco said, watching Harry stand there, preparing for the Knight Bus "please, Harry."

"Harry. Don't leave us..."

"You'll be with us. Right?"

"Always." They all hugged. Draco kissed him.
"Are you sure about this?"

"If that what she wants. I can't argue..."

"Harry, please..." Hermione said grabbing his arm. 
"We can't live without you," Ron said.

Harry watched them. He turned around going onto the Knight Bus. He went on, rain poured down, he saw his friends gave a last goodbye. Or was it?

*I know it's short but I hope you like it ppl!*