Chapter 4: New 'Secret' Friend

Hello my lovely Fans, here is the next chapter :) Comment, Vote, Share and Enjoy

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 4: New 'Secret' Friend

Why does Elena do this to me, I thought that she was actually falling for me- "I wish my life was this easy, stay here, be quiet, 'we don't care what you do, so long as you stay undetected'. Though I should probably do something for them, for when they return." Some girls voice broke through my thoughts, as this girl spoke to herself as she laid on the grass fairly out of the way. Here I thought no Human, ventured this far without a death wish; what with all the 'animal attacks'.

I jumped up into a nearby tree, to get a better vantage point to attack from, but when I looked down I was staring at a beautiful little thing, long curly hazel brown hair, Heart shaped face, cute yet fairly strong nose and those lips that perfectly pucker.

"Young pretty things like you shouldn't be this far out here alone." I called out as the girl was on her feet and in a defensive position as I jumped down from my perch in the tree, right behind her silently.

"It could get dangerous, though you probably already heard the story of the big bad wolf." I whispered into her ear, she gasped and started to turn around when I grasped her shoulders and forced her to stay facing away from me.

With this one, I would regret killing her, since I have been watching her for a week now but it doesn't matter that she was a beautiful little thing, even pretty things had to die. There had to be a reason to why Elijah and Rebecca were trying to keep her safe and keep her hidden but it doesn't seem like they were doing too good of a job keeping her safe.

My fangs grew as I leaned down and bit into her fragile neck. She screamed and resisted but gave up in seconds. So did I, because her blood stung my throat and not in a good way, more like her blood was laced with Vervain. I pushed here away as I choked on her blood, my body screamed out in protest at the amount of vervain in my system. She stumbled to a nearby tree and used it to hold herself upright while one hand covered the place I just it her.

"I am Gwendolyn Foster and no monster will ever terrorize me or my family again." The girl spoke strongly as she pulled free a wooden stake and stumbled towards me, though I admit it was cute that she even thought for a moment that she could stand a chance against me.

Before she could blink I had her pinned against a tree by her neck, as she struggled to get free. "This seems kind of like Dèjá Vu, don't you agree Gwendolyn?" I asked her mockingly and chuckled at her.

Yeah the vervain hurt like hell but nothing I couldn't handle. "Let...Me...Go!" She gasped out as she scratched and clawed at my hand, trying to free my grasp on her. "Not a chance, you know about Vampires, so I must get rid of you." I was sure I would be able to do it but when her eye's met mine I couldn't do it and her blood tasted like the best Bourbon, despite the Vervain.

I took one more look at her face before I scoffed and released my hold on her. "Run, Scream, I don't care but you better leave before I change my mind and snap your neck." I told her, my kind streak showing because if Elena were watching me I wouldn't want her to see me kill a teenager. Not that it mattered, because she dumped me.

"What a cute little Pet you've got there mate, can I have a go?" Enzo asked me and I glared at him as I saw fear enter Gwen's eyes, she hadn't run like I told her to do, I knew Enzo was coming-All of the sudden like a little doe she ran off, but it didn't do her much good because Enzo already had her pinned against the ground as he bit into her.