Chapter 15: Surprise!

Gwen's POV:

"Damon, what are you doing here? Dad is going to kill you-" I was trying to ask him to leave until he was right beside me placing a finger over my mouth. "Shhh-Hush Gwen...what is that I hear?" He asked me as he frowned and listened closely.

" I can still hear your beautiful heart beating but, Why am I hearing a little pitter-patter of A heartbeat within you?" He asked me as he looked down at my abdomen, half scoffed and laughed.

"Oh um...Well...That is because I am Pregnant, about Six weeks along now, hopefully it's heart sounds healthy." I smiled as I laid a hand on my abdomen. "Tch, what no, not possible. Your incapable of having children-" Damon was completely dismissing my pregnancy and that-well that I can't have.

"Oh no, Damon you heard right, my Daughter is with child, but not just any child, Jeremy Gilberts Child." Dad butted in on our conversation as he stood with his hands behind his back and a big grin on his face as he looked between Damon and I.

"Ugh, see this is what I was trying to avoid, Dad I am fine! Damon just wanted to talk, so you and the rest of you guys can go back to whatever it was you were doing." I told Dad and looked behind im as I gave my family a look, that pretty much said 'back-off-I-got-this'.

"Why is it that all my fucking problems always stem from the Gilbert bloodline! What is it about the Gilberts that make them so popular? I just wanted ONE THING for myself and yet again the Gilberts stole it from me." Damon paced around beside me as he soaked up the information and I stood there watching him break down.

"No Damon, you misunderstood, Jeremy isn't-" I was interupted by his babble. "I know what I have to do..." He grumbled and all of the sudden his hands were around my neck cutting off my breathing, I struggled and scratched at his hand but to no avail. Though when I looked at him he was crying, he was hurt and most of all he looked torn.

I was tossed into Dad's arms all out of the blue and I took in some needed deep breaths. "You will NOT harm my daughter you selfish, self-serving ass!" A woman growled as she started hitting Damon, just who is this women who saved me and why did she call me her daughter?

"Stop, please he didn't want to but he thought that it was the only way! Damon doesn't know any better, please!" I begged as Dad checked me over for any problems and I tried to shake him off. "Enough, let them fight Gwen, this bloke needs his brain rattled to teach him neveer to lay a hand on you and you will not justify this bloody fool's actions." Dad ground out as he glared at Damon as if he wished he had killed him long ago.

"I'm sorry Gwen." Damon said as he grabbed the womens arm, threw her away from him and made his escape. This is just a fucking great day now isn't it, I should've just stayed inside. "Who are you-" I was asking when the lady looked up at me and I couldn't breath, it was as if Damon had his arms around my neck again, this woman...it couldn't be!

"Silly question if you ask me, you take one look at me and you should be able to tell right away who I am. Well fine then...Surprise! I am your Mother, Abigail Fontaine. It's nice to finally be able to speak with you, Gwen." Abigail said as she bowed to me.

She is the woman in that picture I thought looked so familiar. "Wait a second, Dad you knew this whole time who my mother was and you never told me!" I asked him, in disbelief that all of this was happening.

"Well, well, well, I thought for sure that you had passed when giving birth to our Daughter, because never did I ever peg you as the type to just give your own flesh and Blood away, what a heartless creature you turned out to be." Dad tsked at her and I just stood there feeling like I was in the freaking twilight zone.

"Easy for you to say, you up and left me knocked up, thanks for your concern by the way, but your two decades far too late." Abigail sneered and glared at Dad-well I guess; Mom glared and sneered at Dad. This was seriously some messed up shiz.

"I have watched over her and tried to keep her safe ever since I left her on those mundane's doorstep; Though they didn't exactly give you a unique name did they, Humph whatever I suppose there is nothing I can do about it now." Abigail/Mom shrugged and I seriously wanted to faint.

"This is all too much, please just leave me alone, all of you!" I yelled, shifted and ran off, since Dad and Mom were still bickering, but I heard Rebecca yell to Dad that I was running. They were too late I wasn't turning back not right now, I needed some space to think, this was just too much, too fast. Why would Mom just give me away but watch over me, what is the point in doing that?

I shifted back to myself and found myself outside a big mansion. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" A female asked me and I turned towards the voice. There stood a pretty girl that looked confused.

"I-I am not sure why I am...where ever I am, I am sorry if I scared you, I am Gwendolyn Mikael-" Before I could finish my sentence I was against a wall and a hand was obstructing my breathing-yet again.

"Why are you here, did Niklaus send you! God damn it, I knew I should have kept running!" The woman growled as her hand tightened on my throat. I was gasping and clawing at her wrist trying my best to get free.

I heard something open or close in the background and a male sound of surprise. "Get off of Her Katherine! I mean it, she is...She is mine!" Jeremy spoke proudly, The women groaned and released me, but glared back at me one more time before she walked inside.

I was on my knee's catching my breath when someone was rubbing my shoulder. "Are you all right and how did you get here Gwen?" Jeremy asked me as he looked at me worried. "Did something happen to our child?" He quickly asked as his hand ran over my lower abdomen.

"I am fine, thank you for your concern for my baby and I but we are but we are both all right. I did not mean to cause any problems I was just Extremely upset and wondered, I will be out of your hair as soon as I catch my breath." I told him and leaned against the cold brick wall. "By the way where am I?" I asked him as I frowned at my surroundings.

"Yeah sure no problem, that's good to hear, no no you can stay for as long as you like, just um here take my shirt." He chuckled, removed his shirt and buttoned it onto me. "Um your at the Salvator boarding house." He sat back on his heels and scratched the back of his neck.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thank you for reading my story and sorry for being so late updating, hope that you guys didn't give up on me ;-)  Please remember to Comment, Vote and Share. Love you my lovley follows (-: